ch. 28

💛y/n pov💛

--time skip to Monday--

It's Monday. Walker and I have been texting nonstop since I was grounded on Wednesday.

I'm going over to his house with Mckenna and Xochitl for the watch party. Leah said she's making blue cookies, but I bought some Lofthouse cookies just in case. (if you dont like lofthouse cookies, the door is right here beotch➡️🚪)

I'm so excited!!! Especially to see Walker. Seeing someone through a phone is definitely not the same as seeing them face-to-face. I miss messing up his golden curls. I miss cuddling until we fall asleep. I understand I saw him irl only 3 days ago.

I just miss him.

Life's not the same without him. Is this really what it'll be like when he goes away to film?

Well, let's not think too far into the future.

I don't want to go back to school next week. I've had too much on my mind recently. The movie is off the charts; I'm so grateful to my fans for promoting it so much.

My life right now could not be more like I'm on a cliff about to fall off. If you know what I mean.

It's like I'm Gypsy Rose; I'm on a high right now, and nobody can take that from me!

(ignore the fact that she even says the d is fire bc i will not be sexualizing walker you guys)

-----

Y/N'S OUTFIT: yall i wanted it to be like a blue outfit to support walker and stuff but i couldn't find a good one so this is what u get from me

entirely optional pookie wookie dookie schmookie✌️😜

I decide to message Xochitl to ask her when she's picking me up, since I've been ready for the past 10 minutes, when I hear a clang on my window.

What in the hell? Who is able to climb up this high?

I open my curtains and find Walker standing at the side of my house grinning up at me. He looks like he's about to throw another stone at my window. Oh, how much I love that boy.

I open my window and whisper yell "I thought Xochitl was picking me up!"

I finally notice Xochitl and Mckenna near him, but clearly they wanted to make a big entrance. Or at least, they wanted to try.

"Should I climb down?" I whisper yell another question.

"Yeah, Walker can catch you!" Mckenna yells up at me.

Xochitl shushes her and I climb onto the ledge and then dramatically fall into Walker's arms. The two girls next to him cheered.

The fall was lowkey short. I felt like screaming after I let go of the wall, but it took me like 10 seconds to register that I was already in Walker's arms.