ch. 8

💛y/n pov💛

--time skip to the next morning--

I wake up and start to say "Good morning-" but am immediately stopped at the sight of no Walker. Where did he go?

As I walk closer to the bathroom, i start to hear singing. I realize it's Walker's voice in the shower. I laugh at him while laying back down on the bed and decide to go on Instagram to check how many likes our kiss post has. I look, and it has 800K?!?!

Wow, guess some people really like truth or dare. I don't notice that Walker came out until after he gets me wet with his hair. (you dirty-minded ppl need to be quiet rn)

💙Walker's pov💙

It's 7:20 AM. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I assume y/n is still sleeping since she usually doesn't wake up this early. I brush my teeth, and leave the bathroom.

I see y/n laying in bed with her phone out, but she doesn't notice me. I decide to scare her. But what with? My hair.

I walk over to her, where she still can't see me, and shake my head. She quickly sits up and gets out of the splash zone. "Walker! I just woke up, you little shit!" she yells. 

"Oh really? Why didn't you tell me you could hear me singing this entire time?" I respond.

"Because I didn't want to spook you. You seemed like you were having a good time." she replies.

"I was!" I tackle her on my bed and we explode with laughter. She quickly sits up, so I sit up.

💛y/n pov💛

I sit up and say "Why are you still in your bath towel? Go get dressed!" 

"Ok, ok, fine..." he says while he gets up, gets his clothes and goes into the bathroom to change. I go on my phone to text my mom since I forgot to text her last night.

messages

yesterday

mama❤️

Are you going to come home soon?

Are you okay? You haven't texted back yet. Call me.

Honey, what's going on? Please answer.

today

y/n

good morning mom! i'm so sorry i didn't answer last night

just wanted to let you know that im okay!

mama❤️

Thank goodness! We've been worried sick, y/n!

Why didn't you tell us?

y/n

i'm sorry mom!

i'll be home soon

i can explain everything then

mama❤️

Okay. I love you!😘❤️

y/n

i love you too💕

-----

Walker comes out of the bathroom after i finish texting my mom. He's wearing cargo pants and a hoodie. He lays down on the bed right next to me and pouts. "What?" I ask. "Nothing...I'm just tired. I don't want to do an interview today. It would be so much better if you were there."