Chapter 13

It’s been 14 days now. 10 since we left Germany.

They finally found people who may have seen them.

“Come on, we need to get ready for Lizzie and Tori, they’ll be here soon.”

They would be coming to the hotel room.

“Rosalie, that’s not for 4 hours. I’m going to take a nap."

I had been having another strange dream. Everywhere we went, the dream was different. But, until we left, I still had that particular dream. Until now, this one was different to the one I’d been having the whole time we’d been in Poland.

I was looking out a window, but this time I could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance.

I woke up, and Edward was laughing. Rosalie glared at him.

“What did I miss?”

She looked at me, shaking her head.

“Are you aware you talk in your sleep?”

Oh great, now they know. I blushed, burying my head in my hands. She just glared at Edward, before looking at me.

“Come on, you need to get ready.”

I was still trying to figure out why the dream was different after I got ready. Rosalie noticed how quiet I was.

“Are you OK, Bella?”

I looked at her as I put a hoodie on.

“I’ll tell you later, they’ll be here soon.”

Tori and Lizzie came to the hotel room. Unlike the previous encounters we’d had. They were nice people, we all sat down, with Lizzie on Tori’s lap. We asked them about Alice, and yet again we missed them. Rosalie was close to losing it at this point.

“We will find her. Then it’ll be back to her bickering with Edward as usual.”

Rosalie looked out the window.

“Yeah, after I rip those 2 limb from fucking limb.”

Edward looked at her, as she said that. I had to agree with her on that.

“Did they say where they where they were going?”

Tori nodded, her blonde hair falling onto Lizzie’s shoulder. Lizzie put a lock of black hair behind her ear, as she started to speak.

“Yes, I believe he mentioned Paris.”

That’s when it all made sense. That’s why I’d been having those dreams.I never really considered it, because I was so worried about finding Alice.

“I know where they are.”

Everyone turned to looked at me, as I spoke. Rosalie looked particularly surprised.

“What do you mean, Bella?”

I stood up, looking around at everyone. Edward was looking at me, confused as he couldn’t see what I was thinking. Something which always frustrated him.

“I’ve been having weird dreams, I’m always looking out a window. The last dream, I was in Paris.. I could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance.”

They all just stared at me. Rosalie broke the silence.

“I’m going to call Carlisle, they can meet us in Paris.”