pt34

☆☆☆

pov Anselmo,

I was wearing the new hat Vicente had got me. It was matte black and of the Raiders. It went going with the black pants and hoodie I wore. My gray shirt and white Nikes to go with it. Plus the huge sliver watch my mom gave me. My mom was already at work as Vicente pulled up in my driveway. So left the house only saying bye to the picture of my brothers and dad. Once I got in the car Esterio got out joining me in the back seat. As Vicente texted on his phone.

"You look good in your hat." Esterio complimented me taking it off my head with a chuckle. I smirked with a bit of a snicker at the mischievous omega. As he tried it on, it looked pretty good on him. The hat sitting on his cute curly perm. "How about me?" He asked me teasingly making smile a bit.
Vicente started to notice our talking. Thinking we were flirting.

"You look-" Vicente cut me off when I was gonna say nice. Trying really hard not to Vicente's cousin cute especially right in front of him.

"You look ugly as fuck" Vicente bullied his cousin making him glare to him.

"I look better then you, ugly ass donkey." Esterio said back crossing his arms. "I look cute too, y'all are just haters." He pouted crossing his arms.

"Cute? Cute where?" Vicente snickered, I knew I had to say something about how cute he actually does look tho.

"Nah he's lying you look fly." I said fixing the hat from the back so it was on right. Vicente looked at me from his mirror as Esterio blushed.

"I know right my cousins just so obsessed with himself. He thinks he's the only good looking mother fucker." I laughed at Esterio's little rant.

"Whatever y'all both ugly as fuck." He said kinda uncomfortable at this point I guess. He really didn't like me calling Esterio cute. We drove to Ovidio's house now picking up him.

☆☆☆

pov Ovidio,

I could tell Vicente felt some type of way when he picked me up. But once I got into the car he seemed to lighten giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him as I sat back in my seat.

"I'll tell you later" He said giving me a peck on the lips thus time. I nodded as Esterio began the conversation. He seemed to be very talkative today. Usually Esterio's bipolar talking the most or talking the least. Being very shy and cute or being very loud and cute. He just wasn't used to having a friend group I guess. I saw how when Esterio talked Anselmo just listened with very much focus and patience. For all of Esterio's long family or adventure stories. His parents being very rich and in jail for they're shady businesses already told me his life was pretty eventful.

"Yeah my dad used to take us on family trips ever month." He said, my parents only took us on trips to Mexico. And some cool theme parks in the state. But not anymore since my siblings were a bit rebellious.

"Yeah I remember when tio took us to Japan that shit was awesome. We went to they're Disney park." Vicente added. I thought it was cute Vicente's tio took Vicente on trips with them. Vicente said he was like the coolest guy ever.

"I've been on like those Disney Cruise ships." Anselmo added "it was a bit uncomfortable to live on sea but pretty cool." He shrugged