pt6

☆☆☆

pov Victtorio,

I know I'm an idiot for telling him about my old feelings. I mean I had thought I was over it but I mean if I was wouldn't be thinking about him everyday. Even when he was pregnant with another alphas child right. I still had feelings and knowing he used to gave me hope.

I'm just hoping Esteban ain't in the picture like that. Cause I know it's bad but if I gotta play dirty I will. Deonisio will be wife in the future, I can't just stand by as he dates pinch Quinteros. I heated us up some of the leftover pizza eating with him at the table. I wanted to somehow bring up Esteban. I wanted to know how hard he fucks with him. Or if he does at all. But I conversation was so light and fun right now. I don't know about bringing something up that makes him upset with me anymore.

"Well I remember when I made you sing in the Christmas play." He giggled evily making me roll my eyes.

"Ughh don't remind me, literally everyone still bullies me for that. It was 5 year ago and I have a daughter, let it die." He shock his head cutely giggling as he took out his phone.

"Nope cause I got the video" My eyes widened as he pulled it up on his phone. "My mom sent it to me, well before she disowned me." I passed him back the phone after seeing us all as little chavalos. My own parents disowned me so I felt him about that.

Not that my parent ever were parents to began with.

"My parents disowned me too" I said nervously with a chuckle. "I expected it but it's still kinda weird huh?" He nodded along since he probably expected it too. Deonisio's parents were hella strict, a nurse Filipino mom and ex army soldier Cuban dad. His parents where so strict he'd cry every time the principal would call him into the office. It was funny to think Deonisio was always in trouble cause of us. He would've probably been a nerd kid if he didn't become our friend.

"Yeah, I mean I knew they'd hate it, they'd tell me never to get pregnant as soon as they found out I was an omega. But like I at least thought they'd try to meet Aurelio. I mean he's my baby" I nodded feeling the exact same way. Our situations where opposites his parents were overbearing, strict hardworkers. Mine where neglective drugys who never worked a day even when they had me. But our outcome was the same. Deonisio probably had a harder time with it though. He actually loved and respected his parents. I hadn't expected anything good from my parents since I was 5. So that was different about us too.

"Well maybe one day they will." He shock his head a bit sighing.

"They want me to let someone else raise Aurelio, they said that's the only way they'd send me to college." I was completely shocked by what he said. His eyes teared and his lip quivered. "H-how could they ask me to do that?" He cried out making me stand. I looked like an idiot so I snapped out of it going around the table to him. I hugged his shoulders rubbing his back.

"Fuck I can't even imagine that shit." Mostly cause my parents are too broke for that shit and don't give one fuck about my future. I never thought his parents where that heartless. "They'll come around one day tho?" I said just knowing they will, they've always loved and spoiled they're son. So I didn't get why they'd do that to him. But I'm sure they just think it's best for him. Even if it's crazy and selfish. He nodded a bit into my hold.

"Y-yeah they're just stubborn." He said whipping his eyes a bit. I let go as he turned in his seat to smile at me cutely. "How about your parents?" He asked making me chuckle a bit. "Oh wait they disowned you too" He frowned a bit feeling guilty for bringing it up. But I just smiled back walking to my seat as I nodded yes to him.

"Yeah but they weren't gonna be much help anyway." I chuckled to myself they'd only depend on me more to pay they're bills too.

"Yeah but like don't you ever think about why they're like that?" He asked shyly rubbing his arm.

"Cause they're drug addicts?" I asked confused at his question.

"No no, I mean why our parents are so.. such assholes. I know Aurelio's still a baby but even if he had a teen pregnancy I'd be there the whole way." He nodded along

"Yeah I'd always be there with Victtoria too." I agreed "but I think your parents are just shocked. We all were once you got pregnant." I chuckled a bit as he did too nodding.

"Me too" He said with a cute giggle. "Did you actually like me when we were kids?" He asked cutely a bit shy. Making me grin nodding with a blush.

"Fuck yeah in my mind you were my wife." He giggled rolling his eyes. "Nah but like I'm being for real. How about you?" He became shy again

"Yeah I like thought you were the love of my life." I bit my lip "Now I know the love of my life is Aurelio." He teased me making us laugh.

"Yeah I love being a dad it's crazy." He nodded along loving being a parent as well. It was funny how I had more of a parental connection to him then my own baby mama.

☆☆☆

pov Anselmo,

"Bye Anselmo" Ovidio waved to me sweetly, hopefully Vicente will actually be loyal to him. If they are going out that is. I don't know what's going on right now. I do know Ovidio has a serious crush on him. Everyone does since Anastasia exposed him. That's just one of Vicente's toxics exs who have a problem with poor Ovidio. Knowing damn well Vicente is rude as fuck to the little omega.
But I think now they're working on something.

"Bye Vido" I dabbed him up threw the window.

"Bye fool" Vicente leans forward to Ovidio's window to say. I nodded to him still annoyed as I turned to leaving them waving bye.

Vicente took off as I unlocked the door going inside. My mom was on the couch watching a telenovela. So I went over as she smiled to me spilling coffee at 8pm. I took a seat with her sighing as she put the cup down. It was weird all I wanted to do was tell her about Esterio and how Vicente could tell I was crushing. Did that mean I was in love?

"What's wrong Mijo? Cómo estuvo su día?" She asked kindly

"Aye mama I I'm an idiot ma" She tsked at my words "I'm in love with Vicente's cousin mama and he knows." At that she gasped sitting up straight.

"What do you mean in love?! Your seventeen Ángelito don't scare your mother like that." She scold but I wasn't done. She knew relationships and love wasn't something I talked about. Because I was doing that stuff. But now I found this omega who's just got the most perfect smile. And when I talk to him I every words sounds so interesting.  Every time he just looks at me I feel my whole body heat up and my heart race. He made me feel some way no one else, no omega, no man, no women ever did. I was sure my alpha sensed that he was like our soul mate.

"But mama I am, I love him mama" She shock her head a bit

"Aye Ángel and he's Cente's cousin aye niño. I don't know what to say, you've you've never scared me like this before. You've always been my good boy." She pinched my cheek

"Mama you know I'm a good guy right. So you know I'd only love someone who I truly knew would be my match right." She tsk as I grabbed her hand gently holding it. I wanted her to look at me to see how she felt.

"Aye Ángelito as long as he's a sweet kid, I don't care. I just want mis hijo to be happy." I nodded smiling at my sweet mama as she agreed.

If only Esterio felt the same..