pt13

☆☆☆

pov Esterio,

I sat with Anselmo and Vicente on bleachers. Watching the wrestling game, it was honestly a weird sport. Vicente was watching Ovidio obviously as he did the slutty cheer dances. I can't believe it's legal to teach teen omegas, how to twerk and bend they're body demonically. I wonder if I could even lift my leg like that.

"Anselmo are you gonna get snacks dude?" Vicente asked him.

"I don't know" He shrugged "You want any?" He asked me

"Um yeah sure" I said

"Okay then get me some popcorn, I'm not tryna miss the game." Vicente said as if he wasn't watching Ovidio spell out Vikings. Him being the V Vicente was being a pervert and looking at the little piece of his pantie that was showing. I rolled my eyes

"You mean you don't want to miss Ovidio in his cheer outfit." He tsked waving me away as his eyes didn't leave his cheerleading boyfriend.

"Be quiet Esterio, you don't know shit." He scolded me shyly with pout, knowing he was staring hard at his omega boyfriend. Poor Ovidio Vicente is such a pervert. Me and Anselmo walked out of the gymnasium to the hall where the booth was.

"They have slushys, sodas, healthy chips, popcorn and Nachos, hot dogs and pizza." I was surprised by the stuff they had. At my old school it was just plain burgers and candy's in our snack bar for games.

"How much are the slushys?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"I got you if that's what you want, anything else." I chuckled with a blush as he said that.

"Why do you like getting me stuff?" I asked playfully flustered.

"Your my new friend and Vicente's cousin, I just want to welcome you to Texas." He smiled back at me shyly rubbing his neck. "Plus I don't mind spend it if it's on you." My cheeks turned redder.

"Thank you, y-your so nice" I said flusteredly happy Vicente had such a warm hearted friend.
With a sweet dimpled smile and handsome mad eyes.

"O-of course" He stuttered shyly "Let's go order?" He said so I nodded happily walking over with him to the booth.

☆☆☆

pov Victtorio,

As we walked over to the building a kid leaning on the daycare/parent class window to wave to Deonisio. She looked about 4 and was excited to see him. He waved back kindly with a smile as we opened the door going in. He opened with his free hand the other holding Aureli as he snuggled his chest. But see were we where he became excited. He looked around excitedly as we all got in. The parents immediately started greeting Deon and Aurelio asking about us. He smiled introducing us.

"This is Victtor and his daughter Victtoria. He's my boyfriend" Some of the moms gushed going over to me.

"Aww and he has a beautiful girl" One of them said.

"She's so cute how many months?" One asked

"4 and a half" I said

"Aww she's so tiny, this is my daughter and husband. Meiracle and Oliver" One girl greeted a bit young for having a 2 year old. I noticed all the other parents were also young just a bit older then us with kids 5-2. Some of them even had 2 children. Most with partners. I shock Oliver's hand as they're daughter hugged Deonisio clearly thinks he's kind. There was a few other babies Victtoria's age most a little bit older like Aurelio. They're just a couple months apart really not even a year.