pt7

☆☆☆

pov Vicente,

We park in a nice foresty place moving to the backseat. I place my hands on his waist pulling him in as I kissed down his neck. He was blushing so hard I could practically feel the heat on his cheeks. He pushed my chest so cutely and gently making me back up.

"I-i've never done this" He said innocently making me smirk. "A-and I I" He looked down away from my eye line "I wouldn't do it with anyone else just so you know." That part confused me and made me kinda nervous. I mean what does he even mean by that. "Umm you can keep going" He looked back into my eyes leaning back to let me take the lead. My mind pushed back his fake words that confused me insanely. As I let my mind feel with more relevant thoughts. Like since Ovidio's never even kissed someone else he's probably a virgin too. I kissed his lips, him turning it into tiny pecks. He clearly didn't know how to make out but not gonna lie it was cute. I chuckled a bit going back to kissing his sweet smelling neck right where his scent glance is. Just kissing and as his arms wrapped around my neck he let out some cute whimpers.

"Hey can I like.. feel on you and stuff?" I asked my hands glued to his hips. He cover his face with the back of his hand cutely nodding.

"Yeah that's okay but I'm not ready to take my clothes off." I nodded to that as we connected in a kiss again. This time he was allowing me to keep our kiss longer and more sensually. I let my hands move along cupping him as I kissed his neck. My dick hardened as he moaned holding me tightly his arms around my neck. "Vicente" He moaned again cutely as I bite on his collar opening his work shirt. It was a polo with buttons on the top. He looked cute with marks and red cheeks. His eyes dizzy so shy but lustful. It was wrong how crazy he was driving me, I just know it is.
This couldn't end well, maybe that's why I've been avoiding the omegas feelings for me since forever.

☆☆☆

pov Esterio,

Right now I was drawing with the kids. Juan Thaio and Guadalupe both had coloring books. But me and the baby girls where just doodling on my sketchbook papers. We all laid on the livingroom carpet.

"Esterio do you have a boyfriend?" Guadalupe asked me making me giggle. I knew I didn't have one but suddenly I was thinking of Anselmo. I shock my head blushing.

"No of course not" I said "I can't date yet so can't you guys." Guadalupe tsked

"But Vicente dates everyone that's not fair. If he does why can't you?" That made me laugh since I didn't see dating like Vicente did. I wanted to dare someone I love and really want to be loyal to. He dates girls just because they put out. So we both had very different views on what a relationship should be and is. I want someone for life.

"Cause Vicente has cooties germs, gross" I said playfully gossiping with them they giggled. Juan Thaio sitting up he nodded laughing about his older brother.

"Yeah he does cause last time I saw him kissing Anastasia and then take Molly on a date the next day." I was surprised by what this kid was saying. No shame or knowledge on why that's problematic. He just don't give a fuck. But then again he was the one who announced in front of everyone Anselmo accidentally saw me naked. That's probably why Vicente thinks Anselmo likes me.

"That's naty(nasty huh?" Fatima asked me scrunched up her nose as she shock her head. These kids seeing they're brother date so much made them think it was really gross. It was kinda funny. I nodded along finding it funny.