pt16

☆☆☆

pov Anselmo,

I sighed as we pulled up to Vicente's house. His car wasn't yet parked so I assumed he was being pervertive with Ovidio somewhere.
I didn't want to leave Esterio tho, if only I had more excuses to spend time with him.

"I had fun" I looked at him smiling, happy he was happy. "We should go to the other mall next time" I nodded just think of excuses to try and spend more time with my crush. "Yeah let's bring Ovidio too tho and Deonisio." He added I tried not to look sad at the request to bring the omegas. I mean of course he rather be they're friend then mine. Plus I'm just some dumb alpha who's crushing on him. He probably just thinks of me as Vicente's quiet weird friend anyway.

"Yeah for sure, everyone will be there." He nodded along happily as I sorta dreaded everyone elses existence.

"But it was fun you know, all day I feel like you took care of me." He said making me blush once again. "Your just such a good guy, a really good friend." I wanted to hate being called a friend. But the safety he felt throwing himself into my arms for a hug. I couldn't even think about trying to make him think I was like those alphas who gawk at him. Even if I do do it in my head a bit. I didn't do it disrespectful like them tho!!

"Yeah your like the most chill person I've ever met." I said trying to complement him in a way that let him know how much I enjoyed his company. But it just sounded dumb and cringey as fuck. He smiled tho

"You too, see you tomorrow" He waved back at me cutely as he got his bags. I waved to him as he walked in, sighing as he went inside.

Why God why is he Vicente's cousin. Why is Vicente's cousin so adorable, why is he loyal and cute. Why couldn't he be a ugly hoe like his cousin. Not that I didn't love my best friend.
But he's a thot.

My phone rung see it was Victtor I answered. Forgetting the little heart break I was just going thru.

"Wassup" I said as a greeting

"Come over bruh" He said sniffling back tears. Fuck another break down, I love Victtorio. With all my heart he's my brother. But ever since we had that little fall out with Deon I saw a new side of him. He used to only cry to Dede only share serious emotions or distress with him. We didn't even know how fucked up Victtorio's home life was till Deon started to check on him everyday. We were just too dumb.

"Kay I'm heading there now" I said hanging up. I didn't know how truly fucked up Victtorio was emotionally till he was crying to me about being a dad, and being scared. And well Isabel too. That's why I tried not to be rude to Isa. I knew and understood more of the story then Vicente.
He didn't understand both Victtorio and Isa had some fucked up shit to go through while trying to be parents in junior year. Isa had a baby then completely felt abandoned by her baby and family. Fuck probably even society and her friends.

Isa was the type of person who craved human connection and validation. While Victtorio was the type who never had fatherly/motherly love. Meaning both were very differently handling becoming parents abruptly.
Victtorio choose to give all his love and time and effort. Leaving him tired most days and lonely.

While Isabel chose to run. Leaving her feeling shameful but selfish. Running even far from responsibility and adulthood. As she chose to pay child support and party.