pt14

☆☆☆

pov Esterio,

Me and Anselmo walked around the mall. Making small talk and stopping in stores. Everything felt light and comfortable he's a pretty nice guys. And very friendly talking to me with such kindness and respect.

All the guys in California weren't like that. They'd come up to you and make vulgar comments about your appearance. Then ask for your number, maybe it's cause where I lived was more ghetto.
I guess it was just Anselmo who a respectful guy. Cause once he went to the restroom and I sat waiting for him outside a guy approached me.

"Hey cutie what's your name?" He smirked taking a seat on the bench with me as I waited. I guess Anselmo's is the only guy, they are just like in Cali. This guys way younger then me tho.

"How old are you?" I asked crossing my arms with a furrowed look. He chuckled a bit awkwardly.

"Who cares about that baby doll, your to cute for a dude just to ignore you cause you might be a bit older." I rolled my eyes at the freshmen.

"Who are you here with?" I asked the kid, wanting to tell his mom what a deviant her son is.

"Baby I'm grown you know this now let me get that @" He said as if I was falling for his voice crack and braces.

"Carlitos!" The kid jumps hearing his big brother. I looked over to see the blue eyed guy from lunch. The little deviant stood with a sigh.

"See you around cutie" He wink at me as his brother smacked his head. "Aww Max that hurts" His voice cracked

"Shut up kid go away, leave Vicente's cousin alone." The kid turned completely red looking at me.

"Your Vicente's cousin?!" He asked and I nodded grinning. "But your so hot!!" He said turning me red happy his brother smacked him again. "Please don't tell him I called you hot and told my friends I'd get a date with you. I didn't know your cousin was that psycho" He pleading making me cockily look down at him begging.

"Well you were kinda rude tho, coming up to me with no respect what so ever. You better not ever talk to an omega like that again kid." He nodded immediately at my words.

"I promise I'll only look at omegas butts respectfully now."

"No You Shouldn't Look At All!!" I scolded him smacking him for his brother. This kid didn't know respect and it showed.
He only respected my cousin cause he was a bigger scarier alpha.

"Ok then I won't I promise" He cried out, running away scared I'd tell Vicente. His brother apologized

"Sorry he's.. bad" He chuckled

"Yeah he seems like a brat" I said crossing my arms.

"He just wants a cute little boyfriend tho." He reasoned.

"He can get one his age" I huffed making him chuckle a bit as Anselmo left the restroom finally.

"Wassup Max" He said dabbing him up.

"My brother was just flirting with Esterio so I had to stop him." Anselmo rolled his eyes probably knowing the little asshole kid.