pt27

(warning needy smut)
☆☆☆

pov Miseal,

I was pretty sad it was time for Esteban to leave now. I walked him to the door, savoring the last of my company for tonight. Since I'll have to be alone all night long. He hugged my waist as we said bye me around his neck. As we said goodbye softly into each other. I let go to look at him as he did too.

"You'll be okay alone?" He asked and I knew I couldn't let him go. I shock my head playing with my hands nervously. It wasn't fears, phobias or paranoia. I wasn't scared of someone intruding into my apartment. I just wanted his comfort and warmth.

"No, i-I want you to stay." I whispered pathetically my doughy eyes watering just for show. He smirked wrapping me back in his arms. He kissed the top of my head lovingly. So I pecked his lips getting him going. As I pulled him back onto my couch. I laid back as he came on top of me kissing my cheek first sweetly. It made me giggle as I grabbed his face putting my lips to his. His hands held my waist roughly in the ugly uniform belly shirt I had to wear for work. I hadn't been with someone in about 2 years and a bit. I mean I was heart broken after my boyfriend since middle school cheated on me. Plus I hadn't been with another man and Esteban seemed experienced. I blushed as he kissed me so passionately but rough and intoxicating. I didn't mean to as he pulled back I moaned his name making him lick his lips. As he looked down at my dazed red face. Flustered but excited from his kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his passionate kiss lasted longer on my lips. Moaning quietly as he released me, he took off his shirt. Making me more flustered he was pretty fit muscular. Unlike me I was just skinny. But I guess that's what most alphas like. "L-let's go to my bed." I said flusteredly wanting to do this. But refusing it being on the couch. He chuckled nodding as I lead him by the hand to my room. Not bothering with the light switch as the moon from the window lit the room perfectly. Not too dark not to bright. I sat him on the bed making him smirk.

"What? Are you gonna take off your clothes?" He asked confused I grabbed the rim of my beaded crop top. Playfully rolling my eyes I answered.

"No duh" I said making him laugh as I pulled off the top first. Now he was watching quietly and intensely.

"The skirt now" He cheered making me flustered but amused as I smacked him.

"What do you think I'm doing dumb dumb?" He laughed at me scolding him. So I wiggled off my skirt, as he licked his lips pervertively. Pulling me by my waist over as he looked my body over basically naked in panties.
My baby daddy would hate this so much. Knowing I was sexual with another guy. A guy who was literally drooling over me taking off my clothes. A guy who's also handsome and fit like him. I know it's petty but maybe he'll feel like how I did knowing he cheated on me with a older omega.

"Damn you look good" He complimented but I felt a little weird about my c section scar. Even tho it showed a bit in my uniform and no one but me seemed to notice it. It made me feel weird. "Want me to take my stuff off now?" He asked making me nod shyly as he stood with me. He took his belt and pants off confidently. As his bulge stood out from his boxers even in the dark. I blushed knowing I stared at it and had him feeling cocky.

☆☆☆

pov Esteban,

It didn't take us long to get tangled up together on the bed. We were both in our underwear. As he sat on my stomach straddling my waist we made out intensely. My hands ignored his underwear groping him through the thin fabric. He was blushing and shyly clinging to my neck as he moaned. Looking back at my hands groping and playing with him. Our bugles rubbed as he sat on top of me. But not in a active humping motion just as we made out making my already hardening dick stiff. I wasn't gonna speed this up Miseal was feeling himself as we messed around slowly he got more confident. I could tell he hadn't had sex in a while and honestly I hadn't since the night I got Deon pregnant. Taking this slow was the way we'd both needed.

"E-Es-steban" He moaned out cutely. "Are you gonna take off the boxers?" He asked shyly cheeks red. He looked so flustered his bangs stuck to his forehead from heat. I smirked at his request setting him on the bed.

"Yes sir" I said jokingly stripping the rest of my clothes. He stood with me shyly getting rid of his own underwear. He covered his shy face cutely, before pushing me on the bed. I let him sit me down looking over his fully naked hips. He grabbed my face making me look up at him.

"Look at my face" He scolded me sitting on my lap. I chuckled at his demands kissing his lips and holding his waist. "Are you gonna you know?" He motioned to my penis making me blush and nod. He was already wet I laid him on the bed getting on top of him. Something about the concentration we both put into intimacy told me we were both nervous. He clinged to my neck as I thrust into the omega. Suddenly the weird pit in my stomach, the anxious thoughts it was all kinda gone. I forgot sex was way better then masturbating. If I thought Miseal's cute and low submissive moans he made when we made out were cute. These ones were music. Miseal held on to me yelling and moaning against my ear. "Esteban E-Esteban." He said hold my face as he squeezed his eye shut.

"Fuck" I mumbled hitting him hard just to hear him again. The harder I hit the tighter he holds me and screams and moans. "Fuck omega your so pretty" He covered his face shyly as he moaned. Shy from my compliment and trying to suppress his moans. I decided I still wanted to see his face pushing his hands to kiss his lips. And see his face while I thrusted into him.

"Esteban ahh" He moaned not able to speak properly. As I swooped in to kiss his full pink lips again. Holding his face in my hands as he wrapped his arms around my neck. My right hand holding his waist to keep my thrust steady. He kept repeating my name, call and whining so cute I couldn't take it. I cam inside him immediately sending him over. As he screamed out throwing his head back from being tucked in my chest. He moved his hips into me once more feeling I was still inside him and so was my cum. "Esteban" He whispered out doughy tear filled eyes looking up at me. As the light mascara he wore to work dripped lightly at the corner of his eyes. The reality I fucked Miseal Mariano, the hottest omega I work with(and that's saying something since i work at a bar that only hires cute omega waiters). Not only that my tio's obsessed with him. Fuck why does that make me hate my tio even more now. "Are you gonna pull out?" He asked still looking at our hips were I stayed inside of him. I chuckled a bit pulling out.

"Sorry" I said as he sat up.

"Wanna like shower together?" He asked me shyly.

"Hell yeah" I said happily making him giggle cutely. As he took my hand and lead me to his restroom.