Requesting backup, standby. . .ERROR.

The four began moving down the corridors using their jetpacks, somehow flying unnoticed by a launcher...?

The ninja radioman nodded, sliding under the closing gate while plungerman used the device to open the door, allowing the 3 to enter only to see....

Ninja radioman losing an arm to a mutant with a exo-skeleton with the scientist almost teleporting away if it wasn't for the device stopping ig.

| ALERT, HIGH PRIORITY TARGET CANNOT ESCAPE. INITIATE EMOTIONAL SUPPRESSOR. |

The ninja radioman wasted none of his time from now on, backflipping out of the way of a grab and firing 4 stun darts into the mutant before slashing off its head.

Plungerman and dark speakerman were busy fighting the scientist as usual with part 3(including the whole 3 female characters intervening) but instead of the dark speakerman dying....

"NO!" The large speakerman shot off the claw, before getting hit in the chest by a laser.

The ninja radioman showed no emotion, unnerving even TVWoman from his response to a comrade dying before his head twitched.

| WARNING. EMOTION SUPPRESSION SYSTEM OVERRIDE. ANGER IS NOW AT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT |

(A/N: credits to the owner, also not mine.)

The ninja radioman walked forward, using the right longsword to block the laser while firing stun darts before teleporting behind the scientists head, standing on the toilet.

"Guten Nacht." The ninja radioman stabbed the scientists head, over and over again while the roof opened, revealling the 4 titans staring while the TV titan had a '0-0' face at the sight of the brutal stabbing.

"tihS sneppah." The radioman titan shrugged, stealing a line from the tvmen.

"toN looc nam." The TV Titan responded.

| System override in progress, initiating shutdown. |

The same female executive seen in IV flashed across the sensor's of the ninja radioman, as he fell off the scientist, prompting plungerman and dark speakerman to stare.

"Unit has exceeded failsafes as predicted, retrieve prototype and redesign the body again, we'll need a bigger and higher capacity model." A familiar large radioman stated this, grabbing the body before vanishing into black smoke.

| All radioman unit's in sector begin taking data from the console and prepare to eliminate all hostiles from the sector, PROTOCOL: RESURRECTION has been a partial success |

And so, the POV glitched to a darker, almost black and glitching green.