Field test.

(A/N: Radiomen are a bit too reliant on technology and machine's.

Surely this won't cause a problem in the future.)

The POV switched once more, this time back to the Radioman Titan, which had been upgraded with lighter, yet arguably better armor, more flexibility along with capability of opening the chest armor for the core incase of emergencies, or soon to be seen in action, to allow the core to preform a attack.

Not to mention it had a small extendable armblade in its left and anti parasite cannon on its right.

Radiomen weren't taking any chances and scrambled a response to these new Skibidi toilet's, one of which had teleported and taken out the cameramen's anti parasite truck.

It was slowly brought down to the ground by 5 cranes, before it was detached.

"Test movement." Executive One ordered.

It raised its left arm, opening and closing the hand at a slightly faster rate than before.

"Movement below average from expected speed, preform test on right weapon." Three large parasites in containers were released, as it quickly raised its right arm, a blue flash killing them.

"Arm-blade remote mechanism is green, tests concluded. Preform assist in 385-726-8830HL."

The titan vanished into black smoke, leaving the facility.

(A/N: you didn't expect it to be repaired that fast, did you?

Anyways, some minor upgrades, it's not too much more powerful.)

It walked out from the smoke, staring at a group of frightened giant skibidi toilets, before walking forward with a vengeance.

"eiD." It immediately used the armblade, extending it and stabbing one of the giant skibidis and tossing it into another at faster speeds than they expected.

Spinning around, it aimed its right arm at a group of infected speakermen and large speakermen, firing the anti parasite cannon to remove the parasites before jumping out of the way of a missile, which redirected into its face.

| Minor damage sustained. Continue offensive. |

It ignored the cracked armor, teleporting behind a launcher toilet and emitting a static noise, forcing it to fire at its own forces before the titan crushed the launcher toilet with its foot.

It turned, grabbing a saw toilet, taking more damage the longer it held, before tossing it into a supreme titanium.

It looked over toward the speakermen, who'd been flushing giants and smaller toilets before a supreme titanium arrived, unfortunately ripping off the head of a large speakerman.

"EID!" It jumped over, grabbing onto the supreme titanium and stabbing it in the left eye.

Now standing, it stared at the remaining speakermen.

This would explain the lower sightings, but what were they doing with such a high number?

"Executive One, group of speakermen saved. 7 large, 15 small."

"Acknowledged. Dispatching escort units in five seconds. Proceed back to lab for further upgrades."

"10-4." It did a peace sign to the speakermen, before vanishing into black smoke as several radioman striders arrived.

It was now being lifted by 5 cranes, upgrading would soon be done again.

After all, a titan is still a valuable resource for the war.

(A/N: Skibidi toilet's might be adapting again.

I wonder what's going to be next.

As always. Have a good day/night.

And remember, no simping.)