E887.

(A/N: diverting from the main story a bit to focus once again on 887.

A generation 1 Radioman, surely he isn't important to the story...right?

E887 V2, upgraded version basically

E887 V2, upgraded version basically.)

"Taking fire." 887 ducked under a laser, before blasting a titanium and kicking a medium into a giant's face, dealing moderate damage while killing the titanium.

"Overwhelming force in sector, requesting assistance." It didn't expect help to arrive, who would waste resources on a single uni-

Is that....music?

"This is Speakerman #027, support arriving." 887 didn't think speakermen were still alive, he didn't give himself time to check how the alliances situation was and kept going on. mission's...

Did this mean that the titan speakerman was back?

"AUGH!" 887 stumbled forward, a skibidi spider had shot him in the back, not giving him time to think "Engineer unit injured! Requesting immediate fire support on my position!" Survival be damned, 887 isn't letting this side, as he jumped onto a titanium jetpack toilet and forced it to fly toward the skibidi spider.

"EID UOY ETSAW FO PARCS!" 887 shot the skibidi spider before flushing the flying titanium, jumping into a medium skibidi and...

Holy shit, he just crushed its head and had brain matter go everywhere.

"Skibidi dop dop yes yes!" A few normal skibidis were beginning to retreat before three cameramen stunned them, a large speakerman had arrived just in time to use a loud shockwave using its speaker head to send a flying kamikaze toilet into it's larger brethren.

"Thank's for the support- Philip?" 887 recognized that cameraman's number, staring "nevermind...no time for a reunion. Keep the pressure up-" 887 immediately blasted another parasite before getting sent flying into a wall by a skibidiman.

"887!" Philip fired the stungun toward the Skibidiman.

Which, didn't do much, and annoyed the skibidiman who raised its left arm, it clearly wasn't immune, just harder to stun.

"OVER HERE UGLY!" 887's taunting enraged the Skibidiman who went from angry to scared as 887 raised the still not destroyed energy shotgun, blasting it's arms off that it used to survive before the large speakerman grabbed the skibidimans head and started ripping it off, the less experienced cameramen looked disgusted, while 887 was blasting another giant Skibidi like it was a Thursday.

"Stop being shocked and get back to fighting! A moment of weakness is a death flag!" 887 snapped them back to reality, and Philip started stunning the more dangerous Skibidis while the other 2 cameramen stunned smaller ones.

"This is Speakerman #027, high threat approaching 887, titan support might be needed." What kind of threat needed titan suppor-

A large chunk of the building in front of 887 was destroyed by a familiar UFO toilet, which began charging up to kill the group that was causing so much trouble personally.

"toN yadot." The Radioman Titan appeared from black smoke, almost punching the Astro toilet that began rapidly retreating before raising his right arm to rapidly fire.

The astro toilet quickly retreated at speed quicker than the glitch toilet, worrying the Radiomen about future projects made by them.

"All alliance forces in this area, if you are hearing this, then you are in a strategically important zone, if you are still combat effective place a flare respective to your titans core color, we will avoid firing upon allied positions with this countersign."

887, Philip, and the large speakerman all nodded before tossing the three flare color's into an open area.

The Radioman Titan stomped forward, vanishing into black smoke as multiple CH-48's passed above 887, the Radiomen were beginning to adapt to a war economy earlier than expected.

The better question is, where are the TVMen? Radiomen have had to cover for them in every battle ever since Gman was beaten...

Were they preparing something?

(A/N: E887>Engineer-887.

Usually I'd do some long author's note but you guy's want me to focus more pn making chapters, right?

Probably.

And remember....

Glory to humanity.
Death to Skibidi's.
Protect the weak.)

And so....the POV faded to green.