Search and assist.

(A/N: remember how the radioman titans giant blade is connected to a power source?

The ninja radioman has the same thing, but smaller.

Also R.I.P for that cameraman who got thrown down as a explosive.
Also theres a new skibidi toilet game on roblox being worked on, cant wait to play it)

The POV had darker green edges, but the radioman titan wasn't the one who was moving, it was the radioman ninja.

The radioman ninja pointed his left longsword toward the incoming skibidis, before deflecting a bullet into the launcher and jetpack tackling a skibidi spider into a wall.

| OBJECTIVE UPDATED: Assist plungerman and dark speakerman, ninja radioman is capable of fighting on their own, deployment of support units authorized. |

3 smaller drones flew inside the blown open entrance, assisting the ninja radioman with fighting by kamikazing into a large launcher while the large speakerman tossed a acid barrel skibidi into a wall, soon firing the miniature version of titan speakermans original cannon toward a swarm of titaniums, a red beam becoming visible.

"Weak." The large speakerman was undoubtedly rather confident after the devastation outside, but humbled himself quickly as he realized this was the base where the scientist skibidi was hiding.

"Triton team advancing, 11-99 has occured to 30% of squad, requesting more units."  Five radiomen entered through the breached entrance, securing the corridor while setting up barricades to prevent a sudden counterattack from pushing them out.

The ninja radioman slashed several skibidis before dodging a rocket, the right blade glowed brightly before he swinged, a green energized slash materialized and moved forward with untold speed, melting the launchers face with radiation before he turned and kicked a parasite into a wall, two stuns firing at the parasite before his early warning system forced him to evade a mutants saw.

"Ugly bitch." The large speakerman punched the mutant skibidiman, while the ninja radioman launched another slash of radiation, damaging the equipment on the mutant.

The mutant was then anti climatically shot dead by three radiomen.

"Dude.....uncool." the three radiomen shrugged and continued moving deeper into the base.

| GMAN SIGHTING CONFIRMED: ALL UNITS BE ON GUARD, STRATEGIZE AND EXPUNGE HOLDOUTS. |

"10-4, Garunda team advancing." Two large radiomen marched forward, one had a smaller version of the shield projector and a massive warhammer while the other had its right arm replaced by a minigun and the left hand held a automatic grenade launcher, the backpack held the ammunition it seemed.

The ninja radioman nodded toward the large speakerman, before stabbing into a wall and cutting open a entrance, jumping through it to see the plungerman and dark speakerman.

"These guys are fun to fight with, you should pair up with one at some point!" The large speakerman pointed at the ninja radioman, who simply shrugged and holstered his longswords before handing over a pair of knives to the dark speakerman.

The dark speakerman nodded before the ninja radioman turned to plungerman, handing over a second plunger that had a green blade in it.

"They even have cool weapon's..." the large speakerman sounded sad, as if he wanted one, while the three mute character's stared at him in disappointment.

(A/N: Foreshadowing.

So, what do you think the name of the ninja radioman should be? Its going to get VERY repetitive just saying 'ninja radioman' all the time if he doesn't have a cool name like the rest.

Also the ninja's staring in disappointment was just too funny, they all just went 'are you serious?'

Anyway.

Remember.

Death to skibidis.
Glory to humanity.
Protect the weak.)

And so, the POV faded to a dark green.