Initiate protocol: RESURRECTION.

(A/N: He's been waiting long enough, its time.)

The POV surged with a green flash, the edges were now the same green, maybe a bit brighter, like the original Radioman Titans POV...

"Skibidi dop dop yes yes." The two titans were being overwhelmed, with 4 fake gman's and swarms upon swarms of giants, supremes, and launcher skibidis.

"Situation: critical. Intiate Protocol: RESURRECTION."

"I ma kcab rof egnever, rof eht sevil uoy koot." Black smoke menacingly formed behind the buzzsaw Gman clone, before a bright green claymore was shoved into the head, melting the skin off completely, and with a swipe, separating half of the titanium-based toilet.

The radioman titan stepped into view, the left arm had a large flat screen TV with a thick protective layer of glass incase something tried to break it, the right arm was holding a 78 meter long claymore, which looked to be connected to the titan, and along with that, two additional shoulder mounted camera heads with 5 lasers on each of them, and the titan was larger, at least 537 meter's tall, he even had a jetpack.

Not to mention, the heavier armor, the core was even more protected with additional armor, the head, had a radio antenna attached, and some sort of metal part around the neck, it looked....detachable?

"eiD." The Radioman Titan immediately had his blade covered in black smoke, the rocket launching gman had his left side of rocket launchers cut off, while the two camera heads fired at the laser gman.

The third gman looked like the one from 57, and was gettung double teamed by the other two titans, unfortunately, this was most likely the real Gman, and as a result, his plans had extended to this possibility...

But, he could not plan for these new upgrades.

The radioman titan raised his left arm, the screen emitted a THX sound, exploding the rocket's and forcing the rocket Gman to commit self flush, while the buzzsaw gman had...somehow survived, attempting to saw off the screen, before getting a fist full of spike's, as it turned out, the cameramen and TVMen, had helped upgrade and repair this titan, it only made sense that the cameramen added spiked knuckles as well like their titan had.

The buzzsaw gman's head was punched to a pulp, before the radioman titan turned toward the laser gman, who was attempting to retreat, only for his left hand to turn into a larger version of the cameramans gravity gun, dragging him right into the Claymores blade, and having the side cameras shoot the skibidi inside the fake gman.

The two other titans in the background had been reduced to episode 68's version unfortunately, the newer Gman had new upgraded as well, stronger lasers, acid guns, hell, he might've scavenged the scientist toilets claws from how large those were.

"yalp semit revo." The radioman titan began stomping over to Gman, who quickly tried to escape, however, he forgot something.

The claymore was almost teleported into gmans neck, before gman has....teleported? No, he had the speed of a glitch toilet.

Gman had stolen astro toilet tech, it seemed, which meant this war was far from over if Gman could use it.

"Get up, we have a job to do, and you have repairs to get." The radioman titans blade was teleported into a semi-holster on the jetpack, before he offered two hands to the downed titans from the earlier fight, helping them up.

"We've lost too many friends, and allie's, we will need every single unit to win this war, focus on repairing yourselves and helping your people first, i, have a personal score to settle with these toilets....don't worry, we've got plenty of troop's to spare, good work on delaying the enemy."

Hundreds of formations comprising of black smoke was seen, a large TVMan alongside several TVMen were seen, but the majority were radiomen on striders, a few nova unit's, hell, there was a new minititan that looked like a giant metal spider, with its 8 spiky legs and 2 claws, alongside a large EMP cannon.

Executive One, was among those few hundred, it seemed as though, the radiomen had gathered enough force's from logistical sector's, to finally, go on the assault.

(A/N: Well, hes back, and ready to kick ass again.

You know what the cameras mean, right? A certain project succeeded.

These skibidis should pray for mercy, for they shall know none.)