Berserker and Speakerwoman.

(A/N: Minititan

(A/N: Minititan.

You all had hints of this thing arriving as far as the first 6 chapters.

Also speakerwoman just blasting 2 knives after sticking them into her small side speakers was funny.)

It looked as though the alliance was taking back the cit-

A cameraman missing his right had was running away from a wheeled titanium using 2 saws, which was stunned, forcing it to drive into the fire.

A flying skibidi toilet with hair then flew into view, two lights blinding the cameramen before a barrage of rockets was launched.

It was about to kill the cameraman to its right, before....

Music? Didn't sound like normal speakermen or the titan though.

The skibidi toilet turned to see speakerwoman just....

Causally dancing toward it.

A rocket was launched, getting reflected by a wave of sound from speakerwoman before she jammed 2 knives into the side speakers and blinding the skibidi toilet.

She had then used her speaker head to blast herself atop the skibidi toilet that started flying up, kicking off the cover before flushing them.

Speakerwoman quickly jumped off, before helping the dark blue suit cameraman

(A/N: if you look closely his suit looks like Gmans suit, only darker

This isn't a coincidence.)

Speakerwoman then started dancing alongside other speakermen, even a large speakerman was dancing, which looked a bit goofy.

The POV soon lit up with a burst of green numbers.

733-027-887-01-1-02.

(A/N: if you answer correctly about what or who these numbers represent I'll tell you about the new Radioman unit and possibly a upcoming story(unconfirmed, still in the planning phase) in the comments.)

"Berserker active." The Minititan was about half the size of the Radioman Titan.

(A/N: Courtesy of Kewlnathan who decided to do the math on how tall all the other titans are

Holy shit i didn't realize how large the Radioman Titan was.

I guess i gotta give its punches a lot more force.)

Berserker rapidly approached a large titanium, punching it, which greatly damaged its face, before flushing it.

Berserker jumped onto a giant titanium, his unprotected core releasing a burst of radiation as he then flew into the air, scanning the area for more skibidi toilet's, before evading a rocket.

Berserker released a loud screech, intending to strike fear into skibidi toilets before flying into the launcher toilet, tackling it into a building before ripping off the launchers head.

"Welcome back to the fight, hero!" Berserker  briefly spoke to the Radioman Titan who had just arrived before jumping back, grabbing a parasite and shoving it into its left arm cannon for some reason, before a flash was seen....

Did that double as a teleport? That clearly had a design flaw unless the parasite had to be immobilized for a teleport to lock onto them...

It made more sense for a two way teleport to be able to lock onto a unmoving target, the design flaw theory was too inefficient for a Radioman built machine.

Berserker looked toward the Radioman Titan, doing a peace sign, as did the titan, before flying away, the Radioman Titan vanished into black smoke as it did.

And so, the POV faded to black.....

(A/N: Minititan callsign 'Berserker', focused more on speed alongside hit-and-run tactics, of course at a cost of armor, and having no core protection, but if you can't be hit or kill the enemy first, why would you need armor?

Radioman Titan and Berserker duo.

Y'know i think we need names for all the titans so we don't do 'Name-Titan' all the time.

How about this; y'all think of names for the titans and the most popular or the best ones are picked.

Imagine if someone used Latin words for a name that had some hidden meaning.

Anyways; new story might arrive soon, focused more on a certain galactic war.

And remember.

Glory to humanity.
Death to Skibidi's.
Protect the weak.)