Reactivation orders.

(A/N: I warned you twice and I'll warn you again.
No. Simping.

Seek picture above, but with a gasmask, because I'm too tired to keep trying at this point.)

Executive One walked down the halls of the Radioman lab, it was hidden from both the enemy and new 'allies'.

These allies barely fight good without a titan, she was surprised they survived this long.

At least they realized that mistake and fixed it.

Turning left at a four way point in the hall, she walked past several turrets along with a few Radiomen who kept guard.

"epytotorP redirts si gnikrow sa ednnalp, eht wen natit eroc sdeen erom krow fi ew tnaw siht tcejorp ot eb dehsinif...a wef shtnom dluohs eb hguone." Two Radioman scientists were discussing a project while she walked past, heading into a room protected by three blastdoors.

She linked herself to the two external radio towers, before connecting to a cut off Engineer.

That unit wasn't supposed to be alone, did its team die? Further more, it wasn't at the area it was sent to.

"Executive One to Engineer 887, status report."

"887 reporting; minor damage to form, voice box damaged heavily, possible position inside alliance bunker. Upgraded camera titan sighted."

She did not expect them to repair the titan that quickly, titans were expensive and time consuming to repair if the core was damaged, which was why she forced scientists to make their own have heavy armor everywhere, even covering the core.

Of course, this came at a cost of movement and not being able to fully use the core as a weapon, but this wasn't a offensive titan unless needed.

"Understood. Continue to monitor alliance force's, link up with friendly force's when possible upon gaining enough combat data."

"10-4."

She cuts her link with the external radio towers and the Engineer, sitting on a spinny chair to think about these developments.

Radioman had just been dragged into this war, when they weren't prepared fully, but by god they will not be killed off easily.

"0-avoN, wodahs 887, tcetorp eht reenignE litnu yeht evah deknil htiw yldneirf secrof." The hidden unit did a peace sign, before vanishing into black smoke to carry out these orders.

She looked back toward a blank TV screen mounted on the wall, nodding.

TVMen rarely get seen anymore...

She will have to put forces in place of where they would have been now, unless the cameramen created new weapons.

"Executive One," a Nova unit linked to her "camera titan has taken down several dangerous skibidi toilets, and the cameramen are rallying with it, it seems the war has finally turned to the favor of the alliance....albeit, with the many losses of all members except TVMen. Speakermen are rarer now, as well. I suggest we start operating larger forces."

"Activation of five striders authorized, deploy two other Novas and a few teams of Radiomen as well, to Sector 54."

The Nova unit disconnected, probably moving to carry out orders.

(A/N: The Radiowoman is more on the tactical side of things, less combat focused and more strategy and commanding focused.

Also considering how cameramen have pulled out a large number of forces and how cameras work, i fully believe they have a large stockpile of backup bodies for dead agent's if they recover the memory data from them, this would allow for a veteran like plunger cameraman to exist.

But hey. That's just a theory. A FILM THEORY.)