Speakerman titan.

Executive One had switched bodies.
The time for peace had passed.

"Two titans in sector 092, cameraman and speakerman titans, Gman in sector."

"Acknowledged. Deploy stabilization team's, support the titan, if possible, neutralize the parasite."

She vanished into black smoke, teleporting onto a skyscraper.

Titan cameraman had landed, the core armor closed as it moved its finger side to side.

She never bothered to check what the signs meant.

"Team's in position, waiting for orders." Several team's of Radiomen remained hidden inside the buildings around the titans with grenade launchers and high caliber rifles.

"Gman approaching ."

The Speakerman titan fired at the cameraman titan, who slowly walked forward with a shorter version of his shield blocking the blasts.

The cameraman titan punched the Speakerman titan, who tried to keep out of its reach by flying.

The cameraman titan used the gravity-weapon (unknown, Radiomen never had time to research it) to pull the Speakerman titan back down and tossed it into the building, before kicking it down.

Gman flew into view, shooting into the cameraman titans back.

"Do not engage yet, standby until weapons are within effective range."

The cameraman titan immediately tackled Gman, as the speakerman titan was about to ifre again....

"Hold fire, friendly unit approaching titan."

The plunger cameraman flew onto the parasite, almost killing it before the Speakerman titan stopped and grabbed the plunger cameraman, staring at him.

"Prepare to fire." Radiomen aimed at the Speakerman titan who snapped the cameraman in half and tossed him, as Gman got burned and then slammed into the ground by titan cameramans hammer.

The Speakerman titan aimed at the cameraman titan again, who flew and tackled them into the skyscraper again

A four-bladed skibidi stabbed the cameraman titan who looked as if going 'are you serious?' Before removing the armor on its head and using both hands to crush its head.

Speakerman titan once again got up, preparing to fire before TVWoman teleported onto the Speakerman titan and went to stab(presumably) the parasite.

Speakerman titan raised its arm before the cameraman titan grabbed them, forcing it to remain still.

Gman was flying behind the cameraman titan, about to fire, before getting a face full of grenade launchers and cameramen also firing, being forced to retreat.

TVWoman jumped off and grabbed the plunger cameraman, vanishing into black smoke, Speakerman titan's parasite was then taken off and stomped on.

"Titan...secured."

Speakerman titan slowly looked around, almost as if it was taking in all the destruction it had caused while infected.

"Exiting combat area." Executive One's POV faded to black.

(A/N: looks like we finally got Speakerman titan back.

At the cost of 'mini titan', or well, plunger cameraman.

I hope he comes back soon.

Remember.

Glory to humanity.
Death to the Skibidi's.
Protect the weak.)