TS Strider.

(A/N: Seek picture above for TS Strider.

Ninja cameraman died.

Sadly couldn't cure the Speakerman titan in the first part, hopefully the next part gets rid of the parasite.

Remember when the Radiomen were stated to be pissed off?

That was not meant lightly.)

"All available unit's, rally upon Grid 008-726-1183HM. TS Strider deploying."

Thirty team's had been surrounding the TS Strider, that moved using large tank treads.

Its size exceeded even that of the upgraded cameraman, due to the large cannons.

It was not designed for close range combat, but this updated version includes auto cannons for self defense turrets, ranging from 25mm to 32mm.

Three Radioman striders teleported nearby, further reinforcing the TS Strider.

"Operation is a go, code word: APU, APU, APU." The Radiomen moved forward as the TS Strider drove forward, two CH-48's flew past to provide advanced scouting while a AH-37D hovered above the large machine.

"Contacts detected by advanced recon, multiple large titaniums alongside ranged unit's, one special enemy called 'Supreme Strider' in group. Fire support requested at transmitted coordinates."

The TS Strider stopped, a support platform being deployed from behind it to reduce recoil as the cannons raised, adjusting for wind, distance, and gravity.

"All unit's, avoid the front of TS Strider, fire support in three seconds."

Radiomen made way for the lethal shockwave about to happen.

"Fire." The TS Strider fired, the projectiles were unseen due to the velocity of which was needed to fire at such large distances.

"BDA is 100 over 100, continue moving." The support platform raised again, the TS Strider moved forward alongside its escorts.

The Executive linked to a encrypted line.
The other units name was

evitucexE eerhT.

"Status on titan repairs?"

"Combat ineffective, core damage sustained, we need more time."

"Time is not on our side, two day's are needed to repair before the enemy realizes our moment of weakness."

"Five hours calculated until the enemy realizes, we need more time. Deploy reserves. "

"Granted."

The Radiomen had engaged a group of titaniums that had attempted to ambush the TS Strider, that was a large mistake as the defense turrets came online.

The titaniums didn't have time to retreat before being reduced to more corpses.

War was hell.

Nothing will change that fact.

The POV, soon faded to black.

(A/N: I don't want to mess with the timeline yet until i can confirm the Speakerman titan has been disinfected.

Alao the fact that, as we can see, Radiomen don't have the numbers to simply throw away troop's like cameramen can.

Now, the titans repair speed will depend on what happens next chapter.

And remember.

Glory to humanity.
Death to the Skibidi's.
Protect the weak.

Until next time, my friend's.)