critically damaged, 384C1

(A/N: Despite all that damage, due to the core practically being untouched, the titan is coming back in a few hours minimum since it's just the armor that needs to be replaced.

Unless it's getting upgraded.)

The POV faded from the Radioman Titan that had been grabbed by 6 cranes, seemingly getting repairs.

The vision soon came back, to a familiar engineer with cameramen, it stared at the empty streets of the city.

It wasn't with the main force that had the titan, these cameramen had been sent to a unknown outpost.

It knew what that place was, but kept quiet, Radiomen in that area might still be alive...

...hopefully.

"Enginer. 11-99 in outpost 5. Assistance required." It stood instantly from that alert, nearby cameramen looked at it, questioning its intent.

"11-99, O5-384 rednu kcatta, 10-037." It spoke in codes, one of which cameramen knew as a police code for 'officer down', the rest seemed exclusive to the Radiomen.

The engineer began rushing forward, its link with that specific unit wasn't cut, it could save a team possibly.

"Status?" It stated, quickly moving over fallen trees while cameramen tried to keep up.

"Half of stabilization team is K.I.A, other half in combat, one attached Nova unit went rogue, caution advised."

Shit.
A Nova going rogue wasn't a good thing, those were dedicated supreme skibidi killers.

"10-4." It stopped, looking to the cameramen who soon caught up.

"eugor avoN tinu ni aera." Was all it stated before turning back and raising the EES-830, walking forward cautiously and scanning the roofs for a sniper glint.

The cameramen looked at each other, rather confused, before doing the same.

The engineer had already proven to be a decent helper back in the bunker with repairs.
Why would they not trust it?

A nova unit dropped down, immediately trying to rush the Engineer, who blasted its chest, doing a instant kill.

Nova units had small cores like a titan to make them more powerful, but this made them more prone to parasites even when linked to the 'hivemind'.

A terrifying drawback, but there's no other way to make these types.

"Squad effectiveness at 13%, support needed."

The engineer rushed toward a door, kicking it open and blasting a small skibidi toilets face, the nearby cameramen entered the large warehouse, and began stunning the Skibidi's seen trying to reach 2 remaining Radiomen.

Six others were seen dead, ripped apart.

The engineer had no time to mourn, grabbing a parasite that tried to infect it, and blasting it.

Now rolling out of the way of a titanium, a nearby cameramen flushed it before it could try again.

After a few seconds of battle, the Skibidi toilets had been killed, it was a small force.

"Situation?" The engineer walked over to the two survivors, checking the other Radioman with injuries while questioning the other.

"Outpost attacked. Multiple C3's. Mass 11-99's." It reported, checking the ceiling incase any parasites hid.

"10-4, relaying info." It turned to the cameramen, doing a peace sign, to which they responded with a thumbs up.

It then linked to them.

"Outpost lost. Several mutants. Large amount of units died. Withdraw to base recommended." Radiomen weren't supposed to speak English, this was just them translating, they either spoke reversed or in codes.

The cameramen were more so surprised at the fact that the Radiomen could speak to each other without a voice.

The engineer turned, before a parasite dropped onto its back, trying to infect them.

This proved to fail as it grabbed the parasite in time, unfortunately the parasite was faster than the other cameramen and Radiomen, tearing off the arm.

"AUGH!" It lets out a sound of pain, walking into a wall and falling as a cameraman stunned the parasite before it was flushed.

(A/N: Engineer 887 is lucky to be alive.

Parasites might look weak but if they can infect a large speakerman before it can react then its either fast or strong.
Judging by how they never try to resist I'm pretty sure there's a variant of parasites that can defend itself, i mean, you cant rely on infecting all the time.

Also the Engineer seems to lack a few items they usually have, i wonder what they fought in the first chapter?

Anyways, have a good day/night.
And remember.

No simping.)