They've returned...

(A/N: i can't believe it.

The new friendship between speakerman titan and cameraman titan has begun.

LET US KICK THESE FILTHY SKIBIDI SCUM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME, SOLDIER'S. FOR HUMANITY.)

| Large concentration of hostiles detected. |

Radioman titan immediately teleported, facing down a massive launcher toilet using legs and tank treads to move.

It raised it's right arm, preparing to fire when...

Was that music?

Speakerman titan fired from the sky with cameraman titan closely following, frontfliping on the large launcher toilet before a second flying one was seen, speakerman titan flew toward it while cameraman titan shoved launchers into the first one as Speakerman titan soon jumped off it and landed nearby.

The music grew louder and...

Was that the sound of footsteps?

Radioman titan turned, seeing the speakerman army coming back, they were seen as defeated earlier because of how few were seen, but here they were, ready for the next push...

The two titans looked at each other, before holding hands and staring toward the combined armies, it was a awesome sight of how far they've gotten in this war.

Dispite all the losses, morale was high.

The radioman titan nodded, as flying cameraman dropships flew past alongside speakers, even a few Radioman CH-48's had arrived to this scene

As always, it remembered the directives.

Protect humanity.
Death to Skibidi's.
Help the weak.

It did a peace sign to the other titans, who replied with a thumbs up and a wave.

(A/N: YES. THEY ARE BACK.

This is shorter because of how many titans screwed over the toilets, but god damn do i not find this any less awesome.
Speakerman titancand cameraman titan as a duo is something i definitely want to see.

And as always, viewers.

Remember.

Glory to humanity.
Death to Skibidi's.
Protect the weak.)