~46~

I finally got to the rented building and gave Sunoo my new boss a call.

He told me what I needed to do.

I walked inside and the building was so beautiful.

"I'm back to my old life."I smiled to myself as I entered my new room.

It was really my style since it looked new and more like a quest room.

I began to unpack my clothing and putting them in the wardrobe.

After I was done I didn't expect that Sunoo had made special arrangements for me that I was brought food.

"I think I'll like this job."I thought to myself when I sat down to take a bite of the smoked meat.

I enjoyed every single bite but then remembered something.

"Sunoo is so foolish,I'm going to be a model why do I need to eat junk food."I thought to myself as I called so they can take their food with them.

I then sat down and turned on the TV while watching idol shows.

I saw Sunghoon and skipped.

"I can't even enjoy idol shows with him showing his face."I thought to myself.

It took me an hour to fall asleep.

The next day was so great.

It was my first photoshoot and it went on successfully because all the clothes fit perfectly and I looked gorgeous.

Sunoo was proud of me.

"Well Y/N this career field really is something you were born to do."He said with a laugh of excitement.

I smiled because I enjoyed it.

I knew it will take me some days or a year for me to be successful so I waited for the right moment.

I really thought it was going to take a year but....

2 months later....

I was already on a magazine,even advertising for products and considered the pretty face in my company.

I even lost a bit of weight from my diet.

I also wrote poems that Sunoo liked.

I found myself successful just in those 2 months and was very well known.

I was so exhausted as I walked to my new house.

I sigh and throw myself onto the couch once I entered.

I closed my eyes and something I nearly forgot came back to me.

"I guess I didn't forget and by now Jungwon might have seen something about me."I thought to myself.

I then got a called from Sunoo which I couldn't ignore even if I wanted to.

📞....

"Hello."I said.

"Y/N you got an opportunity to pose for artists,isn't this fantastic?"He asked.

"Huh?I guess so."I said.

"Why don't you seem happy?"Asked Sunoo.

"I am happy,I was just exhausted."I said.

"Okay see you tomorrow."He said as I hanged up.

📞...ended.

I then walked to take a shower.

I then changed into my pyjamas.

I took some pictures for my Instagram which already had a lot of Followers.

I then realized something I was waiting for.

"He...Followed me?"I was surprised.

I didn't know if I should be happy or worried that he might tell me about my sister.

I had already followed him and I immediately went to check his messages I received just now.

"Am I dreaming or what?"I questioned myself but then...

Message

JUNGWON:"Is this really you Y/N???
Do you know how worried
we were when we found out
you disappeared!

I just looked at his message and wondered what to reply.

Y/N:"How Is everyone?

JUNGWON:"Y/N come back home,your
sister misses you also your
mom."

Y/N:"We can't talk on chats,let's meet."

He took some time to reply.

JUNGWON:"Okay I'll send you the
location."

I smiled because I had so many things to tell him even though I knew he was going to turn me down.

I then went to sleep with a smile since it's been long since I ever had a talk with Jungwon face to face.

In the morning I didn't waste time.

I picked the perfect outfit for him to notice me,I even did my hair perfectly and put on the best makeup.

I then walked out to get into one my cars.

I drove knowing I was firsly heading to work since Sunoo called me last night.

I signed some papers he handed me for my next model mission.

"You have the perfect face,perfect body so there is nothing bad about you."He said as I smiled.

"I guess so."I said and walked out.

I wondered who was the artist that invited me for dinner that I got from Sunoo.

That didn't bother me and I just drove myself to Jungwon's location.

I got out of the car and walked up the stairs.

I wondered why we had to talk in a five star hotel.

This was either a good opportunity for me.

People already knew my face and one of the woman at the hotel showed me the way to the room.

I knocked twice.

The door was opened by Jungwon who smiled at me.

"Y/N?"He couldn't believe this was me.

"Jungwon."I smiled at him since I missed him.

I thought we could get a hug but when he moved aside to let me into the room I noticed my sister standing in the room with a smile to greet me.

Just when my smile faded away.

There was no time to turn back and I had no choice but to walk in.

"I missed younger sister."She ran to me to give me a hug but I didn't hug her back and I felt horrible in her presence.

She even began checking if I was hurt.

"I thought we lost you forever Y/N."She said as I looked at Jungwon who smiled.

"I'll call your mother."He was about to touch his phone.

"No...I don't need her to know I'm alive when she considered me dead."I said as Jungwon blanked out.

"Y/N come and take a seat with me,I have so many things to tell you about when you were gone."She said pulling me with her.

I felt like my soul left my body at that moment.♡