~10~

"Want it?"I asked as he looked at me.

"I'm good."He said.

"Well to be honest I'm your biggest fan and I've watched your videos since you began to join the music industry,so I know you like Ice cream that's why..."He cut me off again.

"I didn't say I don't like it,I'm just okay and we are not friends."He said.

"But we are friends because you always say on your Lives that your penguins (fandom name) are like your family and friends."I said with a smile.

He looked so done with me.

"So as to show me that you mean the words you say to your penguins at least eat the ice cream I bought."I said.

He sigh as he took the Ice cream and took off his mask.

"I'm only taking it because you say your my penguin but don't turn out to be a saesang."He said as looked to the side of the window.

"I became your maid by coincidence,I'm glad to have found out I'm working for someone so famous."I said with a smile as he licked the ice cream.

I couldn't hold it in when I suddenly busted into laughter and he looked at me confused.

"What is it?"He asked.

"There is ice cream on your face."I said as he looked cute with his reaction.

He kept wiping his face at the wrong place.

"Uhm not there,next to your lips."I said.

"Ohh..."He then looked at the mirror in the car and wiped.

"It would have been nice to wipe the ice cream off his face."I began blushing to myself.

"I ate your ice cream and I hope you won't use this as a threat again."He said.

"What but I didn't threaten you."I said looking annoyed.

He drove the car when it was so quiet.

"I'll say you look more handsome this close than on the phone and your very tall too."I said without even thinking.

"Ohh word,how are you so confident to say that...aren't you afraid of being fired?"He asked.

"It's a compliment,I thought you loved them."I said.

"I hear them everyday no need to tell me."He said.

"Wow he's so mean,I wish the world would know this side of him...how does Mrs Park handle such a meany though."I thought to myself while laughing confused.

"Okay we are home."He said as the car entered the gate.

I just got out of the car leaving the things I bought for him.

"Wait..."He said.

"Is he trying to thank me?"I kept smiling to myself when I turned back.

"Make sure to take this to my room,I'll be going somewhere and tell my Mrs Park that I will come back late."He said.

"Ohh...okay."My smile faded away as I took them and began walking back to the house.

On my way to the door Nayeon as expected was at the door.

"Are you really waiting for me here?"I asked.

"Wow your new and you even get the chance to get in Mr Park's car."She looked confused.

"Well I he has it all planned out so that I buy him things since he's famous."I said.

"I'm so suspicious of you,you seem to want his attention."She said.

"You know what...what do you want from me Nayeon,I'm only doing my job."I said as I shoulder passed her.

She looked so annoyed.

I just got upstairs and entered Mr Park's room as I put everything in place.

"Can't believe he bought Mrs Park roses,they look so nice."I kept holding them.

"I should remember my place...how did Mr Park get married at such a young age,I mean he's only turning 30 this year."I pouted.

While forgetting myself I felt very comfortable seating on their bed.

Just then I noticed the white t-shirt of Mr Park on the bed.

"Am I out of my mind,what am I thinking...this is wrong."I slapped my face as I got up and walked out of the room to bump into Chaewon.

"Ohh I was even going to your room."She said with a smile.

"Ohh I was heading there."I said with an awkward smile.

"Well Mrs Park is back home and she's asking for you downstairs."She said.

"Ohh..."I began walking downstairs.

I noticed Mrs Park smiling at me downstairs.

"Ohh Y/N come here."She said.

I immediately walked to her when I noticed an old lady seated and having a drink of coffee.

"You look lovely today,your even dressed so where you out today?"She asked.

"Uhm...I went to the mall today."I said.

"Okay...I just wanted to know if my husband is in his room."She said.

"Why is she asking me,can't she go and check herself."I thought to myself while smiling.

"Actually he said he will be back late."I said.

"Ohh he really did go to the interview,that's nice."She said.

I just greeted the old lady while she looked down on me.

"Ohh word,I guess this expensive clothing she's wearing is making her look down on people like me,if she knew what type of family I come from she would have been acting all smart."I thought as I stared at her.

"Well you can go to your room now,that's all I needed from you."She smiled as she joined the old lady.~