~11~

I wasn't curious to who the lady was but when I was walking.

"Haeun I wonder why you even hire such young maids,you know how man are."She said as I stopped and pretended to be picking up my dropped phone.

"Mom...I trust my maids...and either way Sunghoon is not that kind of person."She said while having a glass of wine.

"If you knew how many maids your father cheated on me with,I just don't want you to end up like me."She said.

"You should have left him anyways mom,but you love money so much that you ignore all his mistakes."Said Mrs Park.

The old lady looked at me.

"Hey!...if your ears dropping on our conversation you should know better that this is not your house young lady."She said as I picked up the phone quickly and looked her side.

"Well I'm sorry...I didn't know picking up my phone was a crime."I said with my arrogance.

"What...?"She seemed shocked.

Mrs Park didn't even say anything.

"Haeun why are you quiet about this,she's insulting me and you let her...it seems you give them so much freedom."She said as she still gave me an angry stare.

I just ran up the stairs to avoid what she will say next.

"Ohh my word...did Mrs Park get adopted or what,she's nothing like her mother and from what I heard about her father she still doesn't have anything similar to him."I thought as I got to my room.

"Who cares,why am I suddenly getting involved with this family...I agree she helped me and I get to see Park Sunghoon in real life in which the advantage is he's already married,I should just do what I'm here for."I thought as I looked sat down on the bed.

While seated I look at the phone Mr Park gave me.

"Why did he give me this phone though,I'll just keep it as the luckiest penguin."I smiled to myself.

I just thought of using the phone and the fact that I has access to the wifi made me feel happy.

I began taking some pictures.

"Since I have some free time I'll take some pictures in other rooms,I mean I guess everyone is asleep by now."I thought as I walked out of my room.

While walking it seemed quiet since it was already late at night.

I just walked straight to check the other rooms out.

"This is such a huge house,I just hope I don't get lost."I thought as I walked and walked.

The silence of the other rooms got me thinking of ghosts.

"Does anyone ever enter this other guest rooms?"I questioned myself.

While walking I reached a room with an open door.

I just thought of peeking.

I was amazed when I suddenly just entered

"Wow a wine room,I think this is just the room for me."I smiled to myself.

I then noticed something.

"A glass with half of a wine,someone was here."I thought to myself but who cares.

I closed the door.

"It's been long since I drank one this,I don't think anyone will notice though."I just couldn't stop myself from being thirsty.

I quickly took the empty glass and poured one of the bottle of wine as I sat down.

I even took a pic of me holding the glass.

"This is amazing,It reminds me of always stealing my father's drinks."I couldn't stop laughing to myself when I took a sip.

"Mmmhh so nice."I drank when I poured another.

I ended up drinking the left behind one.

"If I drink more I might end up getting drunk...maybe I should take a bottle of wine with me,will they even see it?"I asked myself and without any kind of fear I took the bottle feeling a bit tipsy.

"I think I drank a lot."I thought to myself when I began walking out.

I even lost my sense of direction.

"Wait a minute...where is the way to my room?"I questioned myself when I thought of something.

"What if someone catches me holding this?"I thought to myself but then I put the bottle of wine in this huge vase.

"I'll come back for it tomorrow evening."I thought as I began to walk looking for a way back.

While walking around I could hear some footsteps approaching me.

I began panicking but I couldn't just hide or else I'll get lost even more.

I was suddenly surprised when I saw Mr Park and he looked at me surprised too.

"What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Actually I was checking out the rooms and I just ended up getting lost."I said in which I couldn't hide the truth.

"Why do I smell..."He looked at me suspiciously.

"Can you please help me find my way back?"I said.

"Hmm...why didn't you tell the other maids to show you around in the first place?"He asked with his cold tone.

"Ahh..."I didn't know what to say.

"Anyways since your here...you can help me out with some things."He said as I had to make an excuse.

"Uhm...actually I feel very sleepy."I said while pretending to yawn.

"Do I care?..and I can't seem to find the other maids so your of much help."He said as I couldn't think of a way out.

I just followed him even though I felt tipsy but couldn't show it.~