~35~

In the morning...

I woke up yawning.

"Wow I had such a nice and warm sleep."I said to myself but then realized.

My eyes were wide open as I remembered what happened.

"Ohh damn I shouldn't have drank too much yesterday,but I didn't do much that was stupid and felt like myself."I said with no regret as I got off the bed.

Just then I saw this outfit of a driver.

"Ohh I forget I have to be his driver Starting from today."I thought to myself as I laughed a bit.

I then took a bath and got dressed up in the driver uniform.

"Well I look good in this,no more Miss Maid."I smiled to myself as I walked out.

I just wanted to show Nayeon that I would not be working the same work as her.

She was downstairs Dustin.

I thought of hurrying up since Mr Park will get late to work.

I got downstairs.

"Ohh Y/N you look really nice in this outfit."Said Chaewon who doesn't even realize what the outfit is for.

"Ohh I guess she had switched her job,so lucky of you."Said Nayeon.

"Well I'm very good at driving,so I trust myself I wouldn't be a maid anymore."I said.

"What's so bad about being a maid,I've enjoyed being one."Said Nayeon.

"Well at least it's the job you love,I had no choice but to be a maid."I said.

"Whatever,Mr Park might be waiting for you."Said Nayeon.

One thing I was surprised was that she didn't say much of bad things today.

As I was walking out I saw Jay walking downstairs.

He saw me and immediately walked into the kitchen.

"That fool."I thought to myself as I walked outside to see which car I will be driving Mr Park in.

I had the keys which were next to my outfit and checked which car it is and I found it.

"Well then,here goes nothing."I said walking to the car and opened the doors.

"It seems Mr Park is still in the..."Before I could finish my words.

"Well then drive me to this studio."He said giving me some details on the place and it's location.

I just looked at the details which I didn't understand but they did make sense.

"Very well then Mr Park."I said as I wondered what he was waiting for.

"The door."He said as I remembered.

"Ohh sorry about that."I said opening the door for him.

When he got inside I felt like kicking him.

"Why didn't he just open the door for himself,he really does see himself worth it."I said to myself as I got in the driver's seat.

I started the car as I saw how huge it was and was kind of my taste.

I then drove.

"I never thought you were experienced in driving."He said.

"I even got my driving lessons though so we don't need to worry about my driving license right ?"I asked.

"Already sorted that out."He said.

"Huh but how?"I asked.

"Drive using the map in the car and when we arrive there you will get your driving license."He said looking so relaxed.

I couldn't help but smile.

"At least he knows what he is doing."I said in a lower tone so he doesn't hear me.

Just as I was driving an unknown call came to my phone.

"Who is calling me?"I questioned myself but ignored the call since driving and using phones don't mix for me.

Finally the car arrived at the destination as I walked out per to Sunghoon's instructions.

When I got inside the building this man asked for my name and ID and he smiled as he handed me the driving license.

I walked back to the car and Sunghoon was still looking relaxed.

"Today is my photoshoot so don't make me late."He said.

"Whatever."I said as I drove.

We got to the building.

"Come and pick me up at this timing,also take care of yourself and mostly the car."He said.

"Wow he worries more about the car more than me as a human."I said as I watched him walk out of the car and enter the building.

"He is even ignoring every single suspicious thing I have done to him,firstly was the kiss from the Japan trip and now...ohh dear like how does he never fire me or treat me normal after all that...or maybe is it because..."My mind was somewhere else but then I ignored that feeling.

"He seems like a good husband whose just trying to avoid a lot of problems in his life and mostly keep his idol identity as pure as possible."I thought to myself.

I then began to drive leading myself to finding that foolish Jay and making him pay for what happened.

I began calling him but he wasn't picking up the call.

While driving I see someone I never thought I'll ever want to see in my entire life.

"Father...?"I couldn't control my anger and wanted to even walk out but Sunghoon had left this other jacket in the car.

I saw my father walking out of this building busy laughing with this other man while surrounded by body guards.

"How could he be so happy after not knowing my whereabouts,he's so heartless."I walked out wearing Sunghoon's jacket.

I kept walking closer and stole this banana from this young boy who was about to eat it and was left crying while his mother had no idea what just happened.

"You will have to pay for this."I said as I was really good at throwing things.

I aimed at him and as possible I three the banana which directly hit him on the face.

He touched his face to see who really hit him and I just smirked as he was furious to even notice me.

"What are you waiting for?catch that disgusting of a human."He said pointing anywhere.

I just walked camly into the car as the guards didn't even see me and drove really slowly.

"So pathetic,he deserves to know someone hates him that they will even throw a banana at his face."I smiled to myself.~