~39~

"Ohh gosh my poor phone,I just bought it Yesterday."She complained while picking it up.

I just stared at her without saying a word.

"Your not even apologizing for what you did,is it because your hiding behind that mask?"She asked looking annoyed.

"This is how you are,I really like seeing you mad."I thought to myself as I still stared at her.

"You will pay for this,I'll tell my husband and you will regret not apologizing to me."She said.

I just walked out leaving her confused to why I didn't even respond.

I got to the seats when Sunghoon was already walking on stage.

"He really is getting one."I thought as I looked.

He was considered the handsome actor of the year.

I just sat down with a smile.

I noticed she had walked out of the bathroom and was looking for me but then walked to Jungwon.

"I can't believe that's really him."I thought to myself.

I didn't even listen to Sunghoon's speech till I heard...

"My dear wife gave me the supported me in all this,with her I'm always growing handsome everyday."He said looking at me.

"What the heck;why look at me?"I questioned myself.

But then I just pretended to like the compliment even though it was not really meant for me.

When he walked down be seemed to be smiling than usual.

"Thanks."He sat down.

"When are we leaving?"I asked.

"Are you already tired?"He asked.

"Well...I'm bored,I had no idea it was this boring."I said pouting.

"I wonder how you look behind that mask but well let's go."He said as he got up.

"Go where?"I asked.

"Go grab something to eat,I just think maybe your kind of hungry right now."He said.

"Ohh there is food?"I asked.

"Yeah but we don't have to eat here,there are food prepared for us in the other room."He said.

"Let's go."I said as we both walked out.

I was just hoping that she did not tell her husband about the broken phone.

We got in the room where food were placed on each table.

"I just know your hungry when your upset,so eat up."He said.

I took off my mask since there was no one yet.

"I came here before everyone else since you have to hide your face from them."He said.

"Yeah I understand."I said as I smiled.

"It's weird to see you smile,mostly I'm used to when you have that attitude."He said as I stopped biting the meat and glared at him.

"Is that a compliment?"I asked.

"Well I suppose."He said.

But as I was busy eating I could hear someone was coming so I immediately put on back the mask.

When me and Sunghoon turned to look who it was we both seemed surprised.

"Ohh so that's the new actor,he doesn't handsome than me though."Said Sunghoon as I rolled my eyes.

I couldn't believe Jungwon's visuals though.

What was upsetting was that wife of his.

He saw me and Sunghoon as the wife seemed to be telling him something.

They both walked to us with smiles on their faces.

"Ohh Park Sunghoon it's so lovely to see you,mostly that I hear we will be acting in the new drama together."He said with a smile.

"Yes Yang Jungwon,it's nice to meet you,your really talented that I'm very happy that we will be in the same drama."He smiled.

Jungwon then turned to look at me as my heart skipped a beat under that mask.

"And ohh this is my wife."Said Sunghoon as I felt awkward and shy for a reason.

"Ohh I always wanted to meet her,and this is my wife."Said Jungwon as I looked at her feeling like I could choke her here and there.

"But why is she wearing a mask?"Asked that one girl I hate.

"It's part of my outfit,I don't want anyone to know who I am...being Sunghoon's mysterious wife sure is my thing."I said in a way to show how I hate her.

"Her voice sounds similar to someone."Said Jungwon as I gulped to that he might notice.

"Similar?...I guess so..."Said Sunghoon who seemed confused.

"I'm exhausted honey,can we go home early?"I asked looking at Sunghoon.

"Ahh...I guess we should leave early,anyways it was nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Yang."Said Sunghoon as they both smiled.

The way my sister looked at me made me feel like she really knew who was behind the mask.

Me and Sunghoon finally left the event early and I was so relieved but really exhausted.

We got to the hotel.

"Shouldn't we have gone home?"I asked.

"Nope...I told my wife that we will be at some hotel,she has to understand."He said taking off his tie.

"Wait a minute...you told her we were in the hotel together?"I asked with my cheeks burning up.

"No...I told her we are in separate rooms and I had no choice since your my driver but well I guess we have to share this room since here they also think your my wife."He said.

"Ahh now I understand,I was even confused why we are in the same room."I said pouting.

"Actually...why did it seem like you knew who Yang Jungwon was?"He asked looking at me.

"Uhm...no I don't know him and also I was just nervous because I broke his wife's phone that's all."I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"You broke her phone?...he didn't seem to complain about it."He said confused.

"Yeah and I thought she and her husband came to talk about the phone issue but I guess she saw you and changed."I said.

"Well then...you take the bed...I have to wake up early."He said going to sleep on the sofa.

"Very well then,I was still gonna take the bed anyways."I said going towards the bed.

It was then goodnight.~