~43~

I was already out of the door but then he pulled me back to the room and closed the door.

He then pushed me against the door with an upset expression.

"What's your problem?"I asked also looking upset this time.

"You like someone?"He asked.

"Why do you care,is it wrong for me to like someone?"I asked finding this ridiculous.

"Well...why did you kiss me?"He asked.

"Kiss you?you kissed me bastard."I said.

"Don't be funny,you remember that trip to Japan,why did you kiss me then,you know pretty well I'm married."He said looking at me without changing eye contact.

"Well...it was a mistake I guess,maybe I was possessed or something."I said without knowing how I could explain that one.

"You shouldn't have done that,don't you wonder why your not fired for doing that?"He asked as It also made sense.

"Yeah?I never thought of it."I said.

"It's because I...how do I explain this..."He seemed to be thinking.

"You don't need to tell me,why don't you just forget that any of this happened and focus on Mrs Park,I mean your relationship is messed up even though she's a good person,she's so lucky to have a handsome husband who is even wealthier than her."I said.

"Lucky?how is she lucky when she doesn't even care about me."He said looking to the side.

"How should I know,now can you move back so I can leave,I've been your fan for many years but now that I'm starting to know you I'm losing it."I said.

"I'm sorry if I upset you,I'm just...ahh forget it."He said as he stepped back.

I just looked at him.

"If you never feel loved by her or even love her yourself just end everything with her then you might just find the right person."I said.

I opened the door and walked out.

I saw Nayeon giving me a look of suspicion.

"What?"I just passed her as she didn't even say a word.

1 hour later.

I was busy eating a chocolate late bar while seating at the stairs.

"What's wrong with him,was it because of that kiss...well he shouldn't have taken it serious because it meant nothing."I thought about it over and over again.

I felt frustrated when I thought that last night I kissed him back.

"Can't believe I wasted my first kiss to him,It should have been for Jungwon but who am I kidding,Jungwon also lost his first kiss to my ugly sister."I said as I ate the last chocolate bar.

"How did I even finish eating this?"I looked at the empty plastic then saw another chocolate being handed to me.

I looked up as I saw Jay.

"Why don't you just take this and stop whining to yourself."He said.

"No thank you,I don't nothing to do with you."I said.

"Wow your upset over what I did to you,I apologize."He said as he sat next to me.

"Why are you seating next to me,you want someone to misunderstand us?"I asked.

"Who will misunderstand,let then think whatever they want,me and you are just friends."He said.

"Yeah yeah when did we begin to be friends?you must be kidding me."I said laughing.

"You really know how to finish all my energy,anyways just take the chocolate."He said.

"Why should I?"I asked.

"It's for my apology."He said as I took it.

But when I smiled I saw Chaewon was looking at us.

"Y/N your here with Jay?"She asked with a smile.

"Yeah and I really don't like being in his company."I said taking a bite.

"Ahh Chaeyong.."I wa surprised how he didn't even spell her name right.

"It's Chaewon."I said as I saw her smile fading away.

"Ohh Chaewon,your name always slips out of my memory sorry about that."He said.

"It's okay."She said.

"Can you wait outside till my package arrive,I mean I won't be doing that."He said.

"Well...okay."She said as she began to walk looking at us.

"Why do you treat her like this?"I asked.

"Treat her like what?"He asked with a confused face.

"Wow your really something,you know you can never boss me like that."I said.

"I can boss you around if I want,I mean you maids should listen to someone above you and well you get money from us."He said with a smile.

"Your not wrong but I'll rather not get paid than be bossed around by you."I said.

"Really?"He laughed.

"I have to get back to work,bye."I said.

He seemed to be smiling alone.

"What a weirdo,at least he gave me a chocolate."I smiled but then Nayeon took it from my hand.

"You have to share."She said.

"As long as you touched it,you can have it all."I said.

"Thank you,anyways I'm curious."She glared at me.

"What?"I asked.

"Why does it seem you and Mr Park keep acting all strange,he never let me and Chaewon in his room when he's inside but you....whoah...it seems strange."She said.

"Ahh are you trying to say Mr Park is cheating on Mrs Park with me,you really think of him that way?"I asked with a laugh.

"Uhm...he wouldn't do something like that,but he's a man after all."She looked at me.

"Well then think whatever you want,he's not my type,I'm not into married man."I said.

"Hmm,a handsome man like Mr Park isn't your type,weird."She said.

"Or perhaps you like Mr Park don't you,I'll have to tell Mrs Park that your not that loyal to her."I said as Nayeon gulped.

"Whatever,let's stop talking about this."She said.

I couldn't stop laughing as she walked away with guilt of why did she even ask me such things.~