~21~

I decided to watch the video.

I clenched my fist when I heard that he was so happy that my sister finally got married to someone that he became more powerful in his position.

The most upsetting thing was not that he became powerful but the fact that the person who married my sister was none other than my one and only friend....

"YANG JUNGWON ahhh!"I shouted as everyone around me was startled.

"How could he do this to me...how could he have married into this family..."I felt tears on my face as I just began to slowly walk thinking too much about this.

I looked around and decided to go to this higher building.

I found myself there as I sat down on the ground thinking to why he would decide to help my father when I was the one he could have helped instead.

"Why is everything about her...what's so special about her,I went missing for a year and no one even looked for me."I couldn't stop crying when I thought of Jungwon.

I felt like I could magically appear at that wedding and choke everyone to death.

"No need...I'll just do everything I can in order to be able to take my revenge."I thought this was the only way to end everything I had to face.

I could remember my father slapping me countless of times just because I was not smart enough like my sister.

Also the fact that I used to like Jungwon but all I could hear was him always talking about my sister and as if my feelings didn't matter to him.

"I'm sorry about what I'll be doing...I thought of backing out but now no one will stop me from achieving my goal."I thought as I wiped all my tears from my eyes.

I then used the elevator to go out of the building as I saw it had already turned dark.

I just used a taxi to get back to the hotel.

I saw Sunghoon also walking out of his car.

He saw me and smiled.

"Seems you had fun without me?"He asked.

"Don't even say it,I had soo...much fun."I forced a smile on my face.

When we walked inside he looked at me again and again.

"What?"I asked.

"What happened to your eyes...they seem red."He said.

"Hahaha well something got into my eye so it was painful to get it out."I said forcing a smile.

"Ahh well I have the eye..."Before he could finish talking.

"Actually let's forget about that,I want to go and sleep."I said.

"Ohh really."He said.

"Yes...I just can't wait to get back home."I said.

"Well then,I have to wake up early tomorrow but we will leave late."He said.

"That's fine with me."I said as we both used the elevator to go to our rooms.

When I got to my room I looked at the mirror.

I couldn't stop clenching my fist feeling like I lost everything in life.

I really thought I'll just have a moment alone when I heard Sunghoon's voice.

"Uhm...but still you will need this."He said as I just decided to open the door.

"What do you want?"I asked as he walked in.

"You really need to apply this and well to me it seems more like you've been crying."He said.

"What makes you think that?Just let me be."I said as I looked at the eye drop medicine.

"Well if it's related to me I would like to apologize for troubling you a lot since your just a maid for my house not some kind of servant of anything."He said.

"Haaa...it's not related to you,I have no problem with working for you as long as I get paid."I said as he looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Also if you increase my payment then maybe I will stop crying."I said feeling a bit embarrassed that he had to know I cry.

"If that's what you need then I'll do so,I never thought you wanted money so bad."He said as he put the eye drop medicine in my hand.

He looked a bit disappointed but since i had a lot of thoughts it was time for me to take action.

I hold his hand as he turned to look at me with surprise.

At that moment I pulled him by his tie so our faces meet and our lips touched.

I just kissed him lightly expecting him to maybe push me away or something but he suddenly kissed back.

I decided to break the kiss as I looked at him so emotionally.

He seemed to have come back to his senses as he touched his lips with a shocked red face.

"My bad...you shouldn't stay with me any longer."I said as I looked away suddenly my nerves kicking in.

As expected he decided to just leave without saying a word from what he just experienced.

I smiled to myself the fact that he kissed me back.

"I wonder what this means?"Without thinking too much I just applied the eye drops into my eyes.

I then layed down on the bed as I began to get myself wrapped with the pillow while I couldn't control my smile.~