~38~

Just as I was walking we entered this other room in which Sunghoon was seated with this woman besides him.

"What am I doing here exactly?"I asked.

"Good your here,since I thought you wouldn't agree I have an offer for you."He said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"What about being my wife for tonight?"He asked calmly as I looked surprised.

"Why your wife?"I asked.

"All you have to do is play as my wife,I mean my wife seems to be busy to even attend my acting award ceremony so I want my fans to really see I have someone by my side,not that they will see your face,you will be wearing a mask."He said.

"But...I can't do that."I said.

"Can you help me,I'll pay you double."He said.

"Hmm...and you think I'm a fool to fall for money,I guess I'll agree to be your wife then...only for tonight."I said as the woman smiled.

"Well then what about trying out this other dress."She said.

"I already am wearing a very nice and expensive dress though."I said.

"That dress was from my mom,what about wearing matching to my performance."He said.

"Well then okay."I agreed.

I went into the fitting room.

When I walked out.

"How do I look?"I asked with a smile but the way Sunghoon was looking at me made me wonder

He seemed surprised.

"Mr Park how does she look?"Asked the woman as Sunghoon coughed.

"Uhm....she looks okay."He said and looked away.

"Do her hair too."He said as he walked out.

"What's wrong with him?"I questioned myself.

"Follow me miss."She said as I followed her.

We got to this other room as they made my hair curly at the bottom.

"I look kinda beautiful."I said as the woman smiled.

"Well then,I hope he's Waiting for you outside."She said.

I walked out and Sunghoon was really seated outside as he looked at me.

"So what am I suppose to do?"I asked.

"All you have to do is seat and watch the award ceremony next to me but firstly I'll be performing."He said.

"Perform,okay then."I said.