~16~

He looked at me as I smiled.

"So where are we going Mr Park?"I asked.

"Well let's just go and you will see...there is no need to ask questions as a maid."He said.

As I looked around and ran after him.

We found a car that just arrived and both entered.

"Well I know I'm a maid but I need to know where I'll be going."I said.

"Can you stop talking...I dislike talkative people."He said as I covered my mouth.

I just felt bored when I looked at my phone.

I began playing some games.

"Can you reduce the volume...it's annoying."He said.

"Well games with no sounds are boring."I said.

"You should have bought some earpods with you."He said in an annoyed way.

"Well....I never thought of bringing them."I said as I pouted.

He rolled his eyes but then we got to the setting.

"Why are we here?"I asked.

"Well I came to take some pics for my Instagram...my photographer is here and being an idol is a busy life."He said.

"Ohh well then why did I even come here?"I questioned myself as I walked out of the limo.

The area was very beautiful.

"Anyways where is this?"I asked

"That there is Tokyo sky tree,want to get closer?"He asked.

He was wearing a mask in case If anyone in Japan recognize him.

"Well I guess life as an idol is hard to walk normally anywhere."I said.

"Stay in the limo or come with me,I didn't come here only to work."He said.

"Where is your photographer?"I asked.

"Well you will be my photographer today,take here is the camera."He threw a camera as I caught it.

"Hey!...are you crazy...what if you broke it?"I asked.

"Won't be my fault...who would have dropped it?"He smiled at me as if I couldn't understand what kind of person he really was but it was kinda cute.

I just ran after him as he walked so childish and excited.

He seemed to have liked to come here.

I took many pictures of him when he took off his mask.

We walked and entered many different places till we got tired.

Just then we decided to stay at this coffee restaurant.

"Why a coffee restaurant?"I asked.

"Because I want to be here."He said as I felt a bit annoyed while looking at this couple eating some ice cream.

"I don't even like coffee...this is so boring."I thought to myself.

"Aww...I feel more like Ice cream,you have to come with me now."He said.

"Wow can he read my thoughts?"I smiled to myself.

"What's that smile for?"He asked while having this confused one eyebrow up look and walked out.

"How come he has a lot of energy...I even thought he was not this kind of person who can even walk for an hour."I shook my head.

I just followed him out.

He seemed to be ordering ice creams.

"Wow this looks nice."I was about to eat when he grabbed my arm.

I looked at him confused.

"First take a picture of me."He said as I rolled my eyes.

I took some pictures of him but then for a moment there he took the camera.

"Smile."He said.

"What are you doing?...I'm not suppose to be in that camera."I said as he just took a picture of me.

"It's not like I like having a pic of you in my camera...I just wanted to see the quality of it."He said.

I felt a bit speechless when I just began eating the ice cream.

"Well as your penguin...that's very nice I'm in one of your camera."I said.

"Ohh word...anyways I'll be back,I'll have to take this call."He said as he got up without even eating a bit of his ice cream.

I just ate alone.

It was so nice looking around and this couple of teens eating ice cream and laughing it out.

"I kinda like coming here...I wonder how it would have been if Nayeon that mean unnie would have been here instead of me?"I wondered.

Just the Mr Park walked inside.

"I hope you didn't touch my ice cream."He said.

"Come on...why would I even think of doing that?"I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Well then."He ate as there was silence.

I usually didn't like silence so I began opening my phone to play some games but he took my phone.

"Why?"I looked at him confused.

"We are here for me today,tell me some interesting stories."He said.

"Come on...why is he such a big problem?"I just glared at him with thoughts.

"How did you actually befriend my wife?"He asked.

"I didn't befriend her."I said.

"Ohh you did what then?"He asked.

"She befriended me I guess."I said.

"She seemed to have had a liking in you,but I don't see what made her actually befriend you...I mean you look like a scary person."He said.

"What the...how can you say that so confidently?"I asked feeling like I could hit him with my ice cream but it was to precious to eat especially that he bought with his money.~