~28~

I saw that he was a new actor and had also got many fans and that his character was handsome.

"I should just bare with it and watch the drama."I thought to myself.

I watched the drama for many hours.

The next day...

I woke up in a good mood.

I had plans for myself today to go out to see someone it's been long I saw him.

"I know by now he must have been back from Australia."I smiled to myself because it was just the day.

When I walked out I bumped into the smiling Chaewon.

"Hope my plans ain't being ruined."I questioned myself as I looked at her.

"Uhm Y/N I don't know what it is but Mr Park is calling you into his room."Said Chaewon.

"What does he want this time?"I questioned myself but decided to go.

I just knocked on his door when I heard him say I should come in and I walked in.

I found him standing all dressed up really nice.

I stopped and looked at him without a word.

"Actually I called you here for something regarding your work."He said.

"What about my work?"I asked.

"I know you might not like this work of being a maid and seeing that your an intelligent girl who deserves more I had other plans for you."He said.

"And what do you mean by that?"I asked.

"What do you say if I gave you the opportunity of working under one of my companies as my assistance?..I mean I own a company if you don't know."He said with a smile and hands in his pockets.

"Sorry but I don't want such a job."I said as I was about to leave.

"You turning down such an offer,then what do you wish to work as?"He asked.

I turned with a smirk to look at him.

"What about your bodyguard."I said with a smirk.

"Bodyguard?"He looked confused.

"I know I'm a girl but I'm good at protecting."I said.

"Nope that's not possible,maybe my driver."He said as I dropped my smile.

He handed me the car keys as I looked at him annoyed.

"Why a driver?...this seems more tiring than being a maid."I said.

"If you want to be a maid then you can turn down this offer."He said as he walked out.

I followed him out.

"Mr Park...I'll be your driver,that's not something bad."I said with a smile.

He smiled as he walked downstairs.

"Why did I choose to take this offer?"I questioned myself knowing it will be exhausting but staying home was getting boring for me and now I get to go to many places because I do have a license just that I need to make a new one.

I also walked downstairs since I had a question in mind.

"So..."Before I could finish talking.

"Don't worry,you can start being my driver after tomorrow."He said as he didn't even eat but walked out.

Nayeon was just standing there.

"So now your a driver,Goodluck."She didn't seem much annoyed and walked away.

"What's wrong with her?...does she like me now?"I smirked.

I then walked out as I watched Mr Park get into his car.

"Why does he need me as his driver when he can drive himself?"I just glared till the car was out.

I sigh the fact that his wife's car just entered when he left.

"Are this two even meant to be together?"I questioned myself.

But then noticed something.

Mrs Park was not alone in the car but with Chaewon.

Chaewon was holding this huge bag that looked like there were clothes in them.

Mrs Park also took out a guitar and when she saw me she smiled as she was calling out to me.

"Ohh word."I just didn't hesitate but walked there.

I just looked at them confused.

"Y/N hold this for me please,actually as you can see,my younger brother will be staying here for a while."She said with a smile.

"Young brother it is..."I was lost in thoughts as I took the guitar.

"Him and my husband don't get along that much so make sure when I'm not home there are no arguments."She said.

"Well then it seems I'm a babysitter now."I said.

"Uhm what did you say?"Asked Mrs Park.

"I said I'll take good care of it."I said as I rolled my eyes and walked inside with Chaewon.

"He's really handsome you know."She said smiling to herself.

"Whatever,at least you have someone of your likings."I said.

"Yeah I like guys with talents,especially that he's good at playing any kind of instruments."She said.

"Hand gifted I can say,can't wait to meet him."I said.

"But a bit of a troublemaker,sometimes I wonder how he's related to Mrs Park because Mrs Park is very kind,the mother well not kind...and the father strict."She said.

"You don't want to get married in such a family,too many personalities."I said.

We got to the room which I never entered before.

"This is his room."She said.

"It looks lovely."I said as I was getting the dark vibe.

"His favorite colour is black."Said Chaewon with a smile.

"Hmm you really like him that you had to know what his favorites are,but don't you think he has a girlfriend by now?"I asked glaring at her.♡