~33~

Just then it took some time as I was seated.

"Do you need a drink?"Asked this guy with red hair.

"Sure."I said as I took the glass of wine.

"By the way my name is Leo."He said.

"Ohh nice to meet you Leo."I said as he smiled and walked away.

I looked at Jay who was laughing with Lucas and the other two boys,the guy with blond hair,long black hair and also dark black hair.

The girl approached me out of nowhere as she sat next to me.

"I'm not interested in making friends."I said.

"Chill,I just came to chit chat with you,I don't need friends who are girls anyways but only came to ask you questions."She said.

"You better turn back with those questions."I said.

"Wow your more like a porcupine,It doesn't make sense how you and Jay got to be in such a relationship."She said.

"Well I guess you just came here to make boys as friends because you know they won't even try to date you."I said as she glared at me.

"Ohh word,let's not fight please...your lucky I don't hold grudges."She said as she sat next to me.

"Didn't think she will be this clingy."I thought to myself with annoyance.

"So girls here are the drinks,if you need anything ...uhm Y/N...miss Ryujin here will help you."Said Lucas.

"Okay I get it but I need to talk to Jay."I said.

"I'll call him for you."He said as he walked out.

"And dear Y/N do you need a drink,well this mansion has many flavors."She said as she hold both my hands with a smile.

"I find you a bit annoying but I'm getting to like you."I said.

"Well then let's go."She said stubbornly getting me up.

We walked as we saw the boys in the other room playing games.

And passed walking straight to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and inside I was shocked.

"I thought for a sec he lived in his parent's mansion but this doesn't make sense...I see six boxes of pizza."I just glared thinking to myself.

"Well you might be surprised but well he lives alone since his parents are abroad and well I just enjoy sleeping over here."She said.

"That's nice,but I will prefer to go home."I said.

"You should really come and sleep over with Jay,it will be such a great sleep over."She said with a smirk.

"I'm good,and well I have a house job to attend."I said.

"A house job...that's so lame though."She said.

"Well as long as I get paid more than what I know maids get paid for."I said.

"Okay then,what drink do you need?"She asked as we picked up many bottles including soju.

We were seated at the couch.

"Anyways how come you live with all this guys?"I asked.

"Well their just my childhood friends so I never liked having girls as friends but your kind of different."She said.

"How am I different?"I asked as we drank.

"You just say anything that comes to your mind freely and I hate fake people."She said.

"Seems we are alike,fake people disgust me...they just play with people's feelings."I said as I drank.

"I guess you can be my first friend whose a girl."She said as I glared at her.

"No thanks,we rather just chat than build something that doesn't have a meaning."I said.

My phone suddenly buzzed.

I looked at the message but I felt tipsy to read it.

"It's been an hour since I called Jay."I said with annoyance.

"Well I guess he doesn't like to be distracted while with the boys."She said.

"Then I'll go to him."I said as I got up.

"Chill you look a bit drunk."She said.

"I don't get drunk."I said pointing at her.

"Okay then I won't stop you."She said as I walked straight to where the boys were playing games and this time they seemed to not be in the room.

"Do I have to look for them?"I questioned myself.

I kept walking till I bumped into someone.

"Where you looking for us?"Asked the guy with red guy.

"Ohh Leo...right where is Jay?"I asked.

"Actually...what do you see in him?"Asked Leo as I seemed confused.

"Just tell me where Jay is?"I asked.

"Actually...I don't know but why don't you and I date instead,I mean your my type."He said as I looked at him with a side eye.

"What do you mean boy?"I asked as I walked closer to him.

"I want you to be mine not that loser."He said.

I began to giggle.

"I might be tipsy but I'm in my right mind,he's your friend so let him have any girl he wants and stop trying to steal your friend's girlfriend."I said while pulling him by the shirt.

"But I have more things than him,the looks..."Before he could finish talking.

"Stop being so fake,anyways I'll go find him myself....nearly thought you were a decent guy."I said as I began to walk looking for Jay leaving the poor guy to think to himself.~