~20~

We both walked outside.

"Aren't we taking a taxi?"I asked.

"This hotel is a five star hotel okay...so there will also be some famous restaurants around here."He said.

"Ohh word,are you showing off your wealth?"I asked.

"I worked hard for my money and still is."He said.

"Where you always wealthy when you were a child?"I asked.

"You seem like you aren't my true fan,I didn't come from a middle class back ground or either poor."He said.

"Haa."I sarcastically laughed.

The fact that he wasn't wearing a mask this time just made me smile at him.

"It seems korea is the only place you find toxic fans."I said.

"Well here I'm not that famous it seems and even if someone knows me I think they would think their imagining all this."He said.

We just kept walking.

Just then we got to this restaurant.

It looked so lovely and also the soothing music.

When we took our seats it felt so relaxing.

"Now this is what I'm talking about."He just showed he was relaxed but I didn't want to admit that it was.

"I'll rather go to restaurants back home."I said.

"Very funny."He said as he was ordering.

"I want..."I was about to name my order but he ordered for me.

"Why did you do that?"I asked so annoyed.

"I know what you were about to order but I want you to try something."He said.

"Well let's see If it will taste good,if not I'm buying something else."I said.

"Okay."He said.

I was surprised he didn't have a problem with that so I kept quiet.

"Uhm...actually don't you miss Mrs Park,I hope you two have gone to many dates."I said.

He just gave me this blank look.

"Well she's a busy woman,I wish I got that chance with her."He said.

"Ohh..."I wish I never talked about that.

"Well it's okay to ask,you can ask me anything okay."He said so friendly.

I smiled then stopped smiling remembering he teased me with it.

What he ordered came by.

I looked at the food and they looked appetizing.

"This looks too beautiful to eat though."I said staring at the food.

"Just take a pic of the food."He said as he already began to eat his food.

"That's a great idea."I said as I took my phone and began to take some pictures.

While taking my phone slipped out of my hands by mistake and while trying to grab him it seems Sunghoon was also trying to help out as we bumped out heads.

"Ouch."I began to rub my poor head.

I then looked at my phone that fell down.

"Please don't be broken."I said as I closed my eyes leaving Sunghoon confused.

I prayed that my phone was okay.

When I was done he seemed to be already taking other bites of his food.

I then picked up my phone.

"I never knew your head was this rocky."He said as I felt like kicking him.

"Yours too is like a metal blo...."I didn't know what to say so it felt really embarrassing that I sat down.

He laughed at me.

"Don't dare laugh."I pointed at him.

As I looked out of the restaurant I saw the guy I was curious about.

"He's so mysterious."I thought to myself as I stared at him passing by.

"Who are you thinking about?"He asked.

"None of your business."I said.

"Don't let me decrease your payment."He said.

"Is that a threat...well I don't care."I said.

Just then Sunghoon got a phone call.

"I need to pick up this."He said.

I didn't see that the guy had also entered the restaurant till I saw him seating a distance from us.

"What the heck...are we just destined to meet?"I questioned myself as he looked at me.

I immediately looked down.

"He must be someone really bad...I shouldn't try to get his attention."I thought as I looked at Sunghoon who was busy talking on the phone looking frustrated who knows for what reason.

He came back.

"I need to go and also we will be leaving tomorrow."He said.

"Wait we going back home?"I asked while surprised why it had to be short.

"Ahh I have to be a maid again."I felt so annoyed knowing this might all be because of Mrs Park.

I began to just finish my breakfast.

Since he had left me here I thought of leaving to go and have some fun at this place I Googled.

I went to play some games in which I won some coins.

When I was done I wondered what to buy when I looked at this huge teddy bear but it was expensive.

"I'll just buy that."I picked whatever my coins could afford.

I then walked out looking for more fun places.

I then turned on my phone,put on my ear pods so I can listen to some music.

It was so refreshing outside but thinking I'll be going back to Korea tomorrow didn't seem that great.

Just as I walked I saw something unexpected in my phone.

"What in the hell."I said with an upset face when I saw a video of my father appearing.

I wondered If I should check it out as I stood.~