The Battle of Earth

After digivolving into their mega forms, Izzy begins to analyze them. "It's WarGreymon. It says here his attacks are Terra Force and Great Tornado....gathering the energy around him and focusing it in the palm of his hands or in a mini tornado spin of his body." said Izzy. "MetalGarurumon has his Metal Wolf Claw attack....he shoots a powerful cold blast at his enemies, then blows them to pieces. Mega digimon. They digivolved into their Mega Digimon forms."

"That's great, because we'll need them to defeat VenomMyotismon." said Tentomon.

"Yeah, that's for sure." said Matt.

"Good luck, I'll wait here." said Tentomon.

"Way to go, WarGreymon. You creamed him....I think." said Izzy.

They all ran to the van and got inside, following the two Mega evolved Digimon as they flew over to VenomMyotismon, who was then getting up from the ground. "Wow, look at them. Get after him, WarGreymon!" cheered Tai.

"Put his lights out." said Keiko and Kari, smiling at this as VenomMyotismon finally rose from the ground.

"Ice Wolf Claw!" growled MetalGarurumon, shooting out ice rockets from his body, freezing VenomMyotismon.

"Completely...." said Matt.

"Frozen solid." said T.K.

VenomMyotismon was an ice sculpture in front of them, but soon enough he starts shaking off the ice. "It didn't work." said MetalGarurumon.

"Your miserable attempts to destroy me have failed. Now you will pay. Venom Infusion!" said VenomMyotismon, blasting everything in sight. Angry at WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, VenomMyotismon starts to shoot at them, causing both Mega Digimon to fly out of the way.

Sadly, he hits one of the buildings as Hiroaki and the kids were driving by, breaking a part of building as it came falling down.

"Look out!" shouted Matt and Tai. Hiroaki made a hard left, dodging the debris, only causing the van to be tipped over. "Everybody out!" he said as he helps Masami and they all cleared out. "Get clear of the van!"

Meanwhile at the convention center, Sora, Mimi and Joe, along with their digimon, were watching VenomMyotismon angrily blast everything. Just then, Jim walks up behind them. "Jim, how's dad?" Joe asked his brother. "Is there any improvement yet?"

"No, still exactly the same." answered Jim as the three hung their heads in sadness.

"All right, I'm tired of fooling around." Gomamon stated to everyone. "We have to defeat Myotismon once and for all."

"Our parents always protected us. Now it's time we came through for them." said Mimi.

"Mimi, if we can do it together, we can beat him." said Palmon.

"Think so?" Mimi asked and Palmon nodded.

"I'll try." said Biyomon.

"You will?" asked Sora.

"Yeah." replied Biyomon.

"Okay." said Sora.

"We already tried." said Joe.

"So, we'll keep on trying, Joe, because Digimon never give up." said Gomamon as he hops onto Joe's shoulders. "Like I always say; 'All for mon and mon for all'."

"You're right. We can do it. Let's get him, guys!" yelled Joe, as he charges forward.

"Is Joe always like this?" asked Jim.

"You'll have to excuse Joe. He's a little hyperactive." said Sora as she and Biyomon bowed to Jim and ran off.

"Please take care of our parents, Jim." said Mimi as she and Palmon ran off after them.