Return to Highton View Terrace

The digidestined have finally returned to their world, only they didn't see their digimon next to them. "We're back at camp where we started." said T.K.

"That's right, T.K., except now we have our digimon." said Matt.

"We've got to get to Highton View Terrace and stop Myotismon from finding the 9th digidestined." said Tai.

"I wonder how much of a head start he has on us." said Sora.

"Not even a minute has passed between the time Myotismon left for Japan and when we arrived. Time flows at a different pace in the DigiWorld." said Izzy.

"I'll say." said Matt. "We've been gone for months in the DigiWorld and yet here in the real world, it's the same day we left."

"But that's impossible." said Joe. "You mean all those adventures took less time than it does to say, get a haircut?"

"Looks like it." said Keiko.

"Please, Joe, don't exaggerate. Imagine getting your hair done in such a short amount of time." said Mimi as Tai starts running down the stone steps to where all the cabins where with all the other students and teachers.

"I'm gonna take a look at the camp." said Tai. "I wanna see for myself how much time really has passed. One of you come with me, the rest of you stay here. Who volunteers?"

Everyone starts following Tai down the steps until Koromon slips and falls right into Tai's arms. "One volunteer, not 16." said Tai.

"But we want to come with you, Tai." said Keiko.

"I'd thought I'd keep you company." said Mimi, standing beside Izzy.

"And we're going to keep Mimi company." said Joe.

"Besides, I'm curious to know about your hometown and meet Kari." said Renamon.

"You'll love her, Renamon." said Keiko.

"I guess we're all pretty curious to find out how long we were gone." said Izzy.

"But how would we explain it if somebody sees our digimon?" asked Tai.

"Good question. I was wondering about that myself." said Keiko, looking at Renamon, trying to figure it out.

"Oh, kids." said a familiar voice coming their way.

"It's...our teacher." gasped Sora as they saw a middle-aged man run over to them. "We are back in the real world."

"Mr. Fujiyama." said Tai, running towards the man with a smile that Fujiyama skids to a stop.

"Watch out!" said Fujiyama, causing Tai to slip and fall backwards. "What are all you kids doing playing around here when you havent even packed your gear yet?"

"Whoa, sir, I can explain." yelped Tai.

"Well, I'm Tai's digimon....." Koromon started saying, but Tai cried out and covers his mouth.

"Didn't you kids hear? We're closing camp up early because of the snow. Everyone else is all ready to go home." said Fujiyama.

"Sure, of course we did." said Tai.

"Yeah." said Keiko.

"Look at those dirty little toys you're carrying. Where'd you get them?" asked Fujiyama.

"Uh....toys." said Tai.

"Who's he calling a dirty little toy?" Motimon asked as he and the other digimon felt insulted. "That's not....."

"We can't let anyone know you can talk." Izzy whispered to Motimon as they covered the in-training's mouths.

"Pretend to be stuffed animals." whispered Matt.