The Prisoner of the Pyramid

The digidestined were busy examining a generator of sorts they found in the desert that is attached to many wires spread across the land. "What is it, Izzy?" asked Tai. "Some kind of power generator?"

"Even better. Etemon has hardwired the entire desert, creating an extensive computer network." Izzy explains. "My guess, this is one of his remote data access terminals."

"Great! Let's crash it!" said Tai.

"It could be a booby trap." said Sora.

"If it is Etemon's, I say we cross the wires and mess it up good." said Matt.

"What are you going to do with that?" Tentomon asked Izzy as he removes a wire from the access terminal and plugs it into his computer.

"I wonder...it's entirely possible our computers have compatible systems. And if they do, then I can tap into Etemon's network." said Izzy.

"Hey, Izzy, it looks like you've got mail." said T.K.

"Huh? That was quick. Who even knows I've logged on?" Izzy wondered.

"Oh no, it's Etemon." said Joe.

"Open it. It might as well be spam." said Tai.

"Right....." said Izzy and opens the email.

"Help me! SOS! Mayday! I'm being held prisoner. Help me escape and I'll guide you to the crest you seek." said the message. Everyone gasped in shock at what they heard.

"That's a creepy voice I didn't want to hear." said Keiko.

"I'll say. It's more than creepy, it's disturbing." said Nyaromon.

"Do you think he's for real?" asked Sora. "I mean, who could it be?"

Meanwhile in Etemon's trailer, Etemon was having another temper tantrum. "What do you mean the system's down? I don't want to hear any excuses. I want those stinking kids located now!" Etemon yelled at the Gazimon.

"Yes, oh mighty Etemon, most majestic royal one." said one of the Gazimon.

"The problem is we've got a glitch at the pyramid's host computer." said the other Gazimon.

"(Growls) Datamon! Get me there in a hurry, you floppy ear little freaky! Let's roll!" ordered Etemon and Monochromon begins pulling the trailer across the desert.

Meanwhile the digidestined were walking through the canyon of the desert. "Oh, I don't like this. I don't like this one bit." said a panic Joe, feeling rather indecisive about the SOS email. "I don't like the look of it, I don't like the smell of it, I don't like the..."

"Don't have a brain cramp, Joe. You're turning green around the edges." Mimi interrupted him.

"Yeah, someone asked for our help. We've got to at least check it out, right?" asked Tai.

"That's right, and besides, he also said he knows where Sora's, Keiko's and T.K.'s are." said Matt.

"According to my laptop, we should be getting close." said Izzy, leading the way for the others by following the map on his laptop. Sora, Keiko and T.K. held out their tags in case they got close to one when suddenly T.K's and Keiko's tags started glowing yellow and crimson.

"Hey, look!" said T.K. and Keiko, gaining everyone's attention.

"It's glowing." said Matt.

"So there must be a couple of crests nearby." said Tai.

"Ah, T.K., Keiko, look what we found." Tokomon and Nyaromon called out to them and they turned to see a couple of medium sized rocks on top of each other, each with a different symbol.