The Dancing Digimon

Up in Devimon's castle on Infinity Mountain, Devimon was proud of his work. "I, Devimon, had completely separated those eight brats and their pesky digimon. That is, until Tai and Mimi caught up with Matt and Izzy. I'll make sure they never find their other friends. Especially with the plans that I have for Joe and Sora, on that lovely holiday, the Bakemon holiday." said Devimon, laughing evilly as he looks out into the water.

Meanwhile, Joe and Gomamon were floating in the ocean. "If there's one thing I learned about the DigiWorld: beds don't make good boats." said Joe sighing and turns around to see Gomamon eating food from his bag. "Did I just hear you eating again?" Gomamon nodded his head in reply.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat all that food since we don't know when we'll find land? I told you that we'll need to ration which means save food for later, much later." said Joe.

"But it is later, Joe. You told me that twenty minutes ago." said Gomamon.

"Twenty minutes is not much later!" shouted Joe, then starts shaking Gomamon back and forth. "Please tell me that there is some food left in the bag!"

"Well, no since you can't handle eating and floating on the ocean at the same time, I ate it all." said Gomamon. "Besides, I need food to digivolve in case we run into bad digimon."

"So do we see any bad digimon? No! If I starve, who are you going to protect?" shouted Joe and gets sick again.

"That's enough about food. Things will get better soon. Hang in there, buddy." said Gomamon, rubbing Joe's back. He then sees a crate heading straight towards them. "That crate is going to hit us."

"Maybe it's full of fruits, vegetables, bread, milk, cereal, hot dogs, cookies, candy and soda!" Joe said excitedly.

"I wish." said Gomamon, doubting what Joe said was in the crate.

"You wish?" asked Joe. "We wouldn't need more food if you hadn't eaten ours!"

"You're strong when you're hungry." said Gomamon as Joe shakes him back and forth again.

"Starvation is a good motivator. Looks like we need a jack hammer to open this. Hmm...let's see." said Joe but then the top of the crate bursts open to reveal Ogremon.

"Ogremon!" yelled Gomamon.

"Right you little Digi-pests. Pummel Whack!" shouted Ogremon, swinging his club at Joe and Gomamon, who dodges it until it breaks the bed in half.

"Come out of the sea, Marching Fishes!" shouted Gomamon and different colored fish started popping out of the water and straight for Ogremon.

"I'm not scared of some stinking fish!" shouted Ogremon. "On second thought, that really hurt!"

"What powerful force could cause this evil digimon to be driven back and out muscled by a bunch of small fish?" asked Joe.

"When the small and weak join forces to fight for a good purpose, they can often bring the down fall of the big and powerful." said Gomamon.

"Get off of me!" growled Ogremon and punches the fish back into the ocean.

"Then again, sometimes they don't stand a chance." said Gomamon, sheepishly.

"And neither do we!" yelled Joe.

"And now for you, meats." said Ogremon and attacks Joe again, but suddenly his digivice starts glowing.

"Gomamon digivolve to...Ikkakumon!" bellowed Ikkakumon.

"You're bigger now. I'm so scared...not! Here's some hand-to-hand Pummel Whacking!" shouted Ogremon as he starts throwing rapid punches at Ikkakumon's face.