A Clue from the Digi-Past

Izzy's bed finally stops flying through the air and starts falling to one of the pieces of File Island. "Whoa! Tentomon, I'd say we're travelling at a very high speed, plummeting toward an unidentified island and uh crash landing is eminent." said Izzy.

"Just pretend we're hitting the beach." said Tentomon. Meanwhile, Mimi and Palmon were also falling towards another piece of File Island. Once their bed was above a forest, it suddenly dropped fast.

"Oh now that should be good for some frequent flyer miles." said Mimi as she puts her clothes on as the sun rises.

"Are you alright, Mimi?" asked Palmon.

"Oh, no. Humidity." said Mimi.

"Yeah, some kind of tropical rainforest but not one that I'm familiar with. It all happened so fast. Where are we?" wondered Palmon.

"Have you any idea what humidity does to my hair?" Mimi asked her digimon who shakes her head. "It goes all like a poodle. Not a pretty sight."

"Uh perhaps we ought to look around and see if we can find any of the others." said Palmon.

"Yeah, let's go. Maybe we can at least find some air conditioning or something." said Mimi and they walked off into the forest.

Meanwhile on the other island, Izzy and Tentomon stumbled upon an ancient ruin. "Well, here we are Izzy. Hardly the life of breezy style lodgings I was expecting to find." said Tentomon.

"Whoa." said Izzy.

"Uh, yes very interesting Izzy but don't you think we should keep looking for the others?" asked Tentomon. "I mean, now really isn't the time to..."

"I know nut just look at the place. Its prodigious. I've got to check it out, Tentomon, just for a minute." said Izzy and walks into the ruin.

"Hmm, alright but just for a minute." said Tentomon.

Back in the rainforest, Mimi and Palmon were still looking for their friends until Mimi spots something. "Yum, bananas." said Mimi.

"Banana?" asked Palmon.

"Can you reach high enough?" Mimi asked Palmon who nods her head and extends her vines, pulling the bananas of the tree. "I was really starved. Now I can pretend we're having banana splits, huh Palmon." Suddenly when she peels the banana back, Mimi finds that there's nothing there.

"Huh? Hey what's the big idea?" asked Mimi.

"They certainly look delicious." said Palmon.

"I can't believe it! This place is getting on my nerves!" Mimi shouted but then something pink falls from the trees in front of her and lands on the ground. "Is that pink hair mousse? huh?"

"Goodbye. Nice to meet you." said a weird creature with a rat on its head.

"He means, 'Hi, nice to meet you'." said the rat.

"Uh yeah what he said." said the creature.

"He means I'm right." said the rat.

"Palmon, who's the talking dessert?" Mimi asked.

"It's Sukamon and Chuumon, also known as the Digi losers." said Palmon.

"Hey thanks." said Sukamon.

"Sukamon and his mousy buddy are always together because they share the same teeny tiny brain." Palmon tells Mimi and the two Digi-losers started chasing the girls.

"Alright, that's enough! Leave us alone!" shouted Mimi, as she and Palmon became annoyed with them.

"Okay, sure but first you gotta pay a what do you call it." said Sukamon.