The Dark Network of Etemon

After finding the tags, Tai and the others continued their trip to Server on Whamon. Tai was up early, looking through his mini telescope while the others were sleeping. "We left File Island almost five days ago." Tai said out loud.

"We're almost there." Whamon assures him.

"Hey, I think I see an iceberg. Either that or it could be the continent of Sever." said Tai, seeing an island through his mini telescope.

"It's Server." said Whamon.

"Alright! Woo-yoo! Alright everybody, wake up, rise and shine, we're landing at Server!" Tai tells them.

"I was only resting my eyes." said Matt as he, Gabumon, T.K. and Poyomon wake up.

"Well, your eyes were snoring pretty loudly." said Joe.

"Come on, we're gonna be there in a few minutes. Gotta make sure we have everything we need." said Tai as he helps Keiko rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"We're really there?" asked Sora.

"Well, I'm ready for land again." said Izzy.

"I sure like a bed that didn't move." T.K. added.

"Whoa, that island's huge." said Agumon in amazement.

"I've never seen an island so big." said Biyomon.

"It's not an island, it's the continent of Server." Tentomon tells her.

"Mimi, you've just gotta wake up and see this. We're going to land on a big continent." Palmon said to her.

"No...I'm getting a pedicure." said Mimi, turning over.

"Oh, Mimi." sighed Palmon while everyone laughs.

"Almost there." said Biyomon.

"Server, here we come." said T.K. After a few minutes, they arrived at Server and everyone except Mimi were already on land.

"Come on, Mimi!" Sora yelled out.

"Ah, this is a little too extreme sports for me." said Mimi. "Is there some way I could be air lifted onto the island?"

"I don't think that's an option right now, Mimi." said Keiko.

"Sorry, we can't just move the continent for you, Mimi." said Izzy, looking at the map in his hands. "Now, according to the map, this is the best place to come ashore."

"Just put one foot in front of the other and you'll be fine, really." Joe tells her. "It's as easy as falling off a log, Mimi."

"Yeah, well I've fallen off plenty of logs and believe me, it's not as easy as you think." said Mimi, but then Whamon shakes her off him, causing her to scream. "I think I broke a nail."

"Good luck finding the crests." said Whamon before he dives underwater.

"So what are we going to do now?" asked Mimi.

"While you were asleep, Whamon told us where to go in the forest. A few miles from here, there's a Koromon village." Palmon told her.

"Koromon?" asked Mimi, thinking back to where she had heard that name. "Why that somehow sounds familiar?"

"I was a Koromon the day you got here." Agumon reminded her.

"I forgot." said Mimi, realizing that he's right.

"The Koromon are a group of digimon always willing to help those in need." said Tentomon.

"Okay gang, let's move out." said Tai. They all nodded in agreement and started walking away from the ocean.