The Crest of Sincerity

The digidestined were now once again travelling through the desert and are quite tired of, considering that it was hotter than ever. "Man, this desert is so hot, even a lizard would need sunscreen." said Matt as they walked through the desert.

"Sora, can you carry me?" asked Biyomon.

"Nope." replied Sora.

"Not even with a crew cut would look good on you and its cooler." Tentomon said to Izzy, who wipes his forehead.

"Do I look fat to you?" asked Gabumon.

"No, you look hot, especially with the fur coat." Matt tells him. "That thing really needs a zipper."

"Or at least removable shirt sleeves." said Gabumon.

"I'm tired. How able to resting our feet?" asked Gomamon.

"There's no place to sit except on a cactus." said Joe.

"Great view from up here." said Tokomon, sitting on T.K.'s head.

"It's the best." said Nyaromon.

"Next time, I ride." said T.K.

"Or better yet, lets trade places with you two." said Keiko.

"You look terrible, Koromon." said Tai as he held his digimon in his hands. "If only I hadn't acted like such a bone-head, you never would have digivolved."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, although come to think of it, you really have made such a super icky mess of things." said Mimi.

"Was that supposed to make him feel better, Mimi?" asked Izzy.

"I don't know but I'm glad to give a pep talk every now and then." Mimi tells him. A few moments later, everyone decided to stop.

"I haven't sweated this much since cheerleader tryouts." said Mimi, taking off her hat and rubbing her forehead.

"Koromon doesn't look so good. I'm worried." said Tai.

"He's not the only one that I'm worried about." said Keiko, looking at Nyaromon.

"You know what we really need is a lot of shade, a big umbrella or a really big tree." said Palmon, then starts picturing herself as Togemon. "Or maybe I could turn into a huge cactus and smile down onto you as I provide cool refreshing comfort."

"It's official, the sun has just turned Palmon's brain into a French fry." said Matt as T.K. and Keiko started to giggle. "Earth to Palmon, come in."

"Palmon, look." said Mimi, snapping her digimon out of her daydream and points to a huge cactus in front of them.

"Wow! I did that? Gee, I'm pretty amazing." Palmon said about herself.

"You better believe it, Palmon! Come on everybody, let's head for some shade!" shouted Tai and they all started running towards the cactus. But when they arrived at the cactus, they noticed that there's no shade at all.

"What happened to the shade?" Tai asked when suddenly the cactus disappears.

"It was just as mirage. We've been tricked!" shouted Matt as they fell to the ground in disappointment.

"Well, well it's about time you got here. Just about ready to give up on me, huh?" asked Gennai as he appeared before them as a hologram.

"It's Gennai." said Matt.

"Gennai, we found the tags and a couple of the crests like you wanted, but when we got into trouble, our digimon couldn't digivolve." said Tai and holds out Koromon. "They ended up worse than they did before. Take a look at poor Agumon. He is just not himself and I'm supposed to be helping him."