Prophecy

Despite Myotismon's apparent defeat, his fog barrier continued to loom over the district, even thicker than before.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" Tai yelled in anger as he kicks Myotismon's mask around on the ground in the middle of the rubble.

"That lousy fog barrier's still up." said Matt.

"So beating Myotismon didn't solve anything." said Mimi when suddenly the sound of beeping caught everyone's attention.

"Hang on. We've got an email from Gennai." said Izzy.

"Maybe he's got a solution." said Renamon.

"Or a plan B." said Keiko.

"Wonderful news, my friends. I may have found the way to defeat him once and for all. All though this looks like a graham cracker, it's actually an ancient text which I've transplanted. 'The sky will be darken by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the Undead Digimon King and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast, the Undead King will reveal himself in his true form and as the beast. The angels will shoot the arrows of Hope and Light at the loved ones of those they have been sent to protect while the bewitching beast of Harmony gives them the strength and a miracle will happen. Please always recycle.' That last part seems weird, but good luck." said Gennai as the icon of him fades away from Izzy's computer screen.

"That's just creepy." said Keiko.

"I don't like the sound of that Prophecy." said Renamon.

"Well...that was about as clear as mud." said Sora, turning to Izzy. "Can you make heads or tails of it, right Izzy?"

"Uh, well...." said Izzy.

"Listen Tai. Maybe we should try and find mom and dad." said Kari.

"Please?" asked Keiko.

"You're right." said Tai.

"I wouldn't mind checking my place either." said Joe.

"And I'd like to change out of my pajamas or at least get a matching bathrobe." said Mimi.

"Yeah, let's go now. No reason to stay here." said Tai. Minutes later, they all arrived at Izzy's and Joe's apartment building. Izzy then starts walking out of his apartment with his parents, who were still in his room.

"All right, can someone explain what's going on?" asked Masami.

"It's a pretty long story, but I'll try." said Hiroaki.

"Hey everybody! Wait for me!" Mimi shouted as she ran over to them, dressed in her normal clothes with Tanemon by her side. "Sorry I'm late. Huh? Aren't we missing someone?"

"We're waiting for Joe. He's still upstairs." said Sora. Meanwhile, Joe and Bukamon walked into the apartment.

"Mom? Dad?" Joe called out. "There's no sign of anyone."

"Do you think they've been captured with all the rest?" Bukamon asked. "That would be sad."

Just then as Joe and Bukamon walk by a closet, the door slides open and a hand appears on Joe's shoulder, causing him to scream. "Don't do that!" shouted Bukamon.

"Relax, it's only your brother who's totally freaked out." said Jim Kido, Joe's older brother.

"Jim, what are you doing, hiding in there?" Joe asked.

"Well, I'm not playing hide and seek." Jim tells him. "Those creepy things tore the place apart."

"They are creepy, aren't they?" asked Bukamon.