No Questions, Please!

Izzy and Tentomon were walking through a rocky path in the mountains. "This is extremely perplexing." said Izzy. "We've been trying to find Gennai for over two months now. Got any ideas, Tentomon? We're walking around in circles."

"We could walk in squares but that's not likely going to work but you do have a point. Why don't we take a break and let him come to us?" suggested Tentomon.

"I prefer to take a more scientific approach to this problem." said Izzy.

"Yes, but even scientist need to take a break every once in a while." Tentomon tells him.

"There's no time to take a rest so stop asking." said Izzy, causing Tentomon to groan as the both of them went on ahead. "I'm absolutely certain he's around here somewhere."

"I hope for our feet's sake." said Tentomon. Meanwhile, further up the mountain, DemiDevimon was pounding a sign into the ground.

"This better work, I hate it when Myotismon gets angry." said DemiDevimon, thinking back to what Myotismon told him.

[Flashback]

"DemiDevimon." A voice called out to him.

"Nice day, isn't it boss?" asked DemiDevimon as a portal opens up in front of him, revealing a humanoid digimon in the shadows, revealing it to be Myotismon.

"I'm still waiting for you to steal the crests from those kids." said Myotismon.

"I've got a sure-fire way to get them." said DemiDevimon.

"I've heard that one before." said Myotismon, skeptically.

"Would this cute little face tell a fib, boss?" asked DemiDevimon. "After all, you're Myotismon, I'd be out of my head to make you mad."

"I'll give you one more chance." said Myotismon, causing DemiDevimon to sigh in relief. "But I won't be so benevolent the next time. Do you understand?

"Loud and clear!" DemiDevimon said in fear as Myotismon closed the portal.

[Flashback ends]

"If I don't steal those crests, he's going to rig me over coal." said DemiDevimon as he continues to stomp the sign hard into the ground, causing it to break in two and sends him falling to ground.

DemiDevimon lands upside down on his head and a second later, opens his eyes to see Izzy and Tentomon coming his way. "Uh-oh....they're here! I've got to hit it!" said DemiDevimon and hides behind some rocks that were close by.

"I'm curious to know why Gennai is so secretive." said Izzy taking out his crest and looks at it. "I want to discuss the merits of the crest with him." Unknown to them, DemiDevimon slowly holds a camera and takes a picture of Izzy's crest.

"I like that about you, Izzy, you have a never-ending thirst for information." said Tentomon. "It's amazing that your brain doesn't exploded with all that knowledge."

"There are a lot more things I could learn, Tentomon." said Izzy.

"How much room do you have left in your brain?" Tentomon asked.

"As much as I need." he replied as he places his crest back inside his shirt. "I wonder where Gennai could be. With all my knowledge, I still can't find him. Hmm."

"Look, Izzy, it's a sign." said Tentomon, seeing one of the signs DemiDevimon planted.

"You mean from above?" asked Izzy.

"No, here on the ground." said Tentomon. "Weird."

"It says, 'Beware of falling sludge'." said Izzy, reading the sign aloud.