➜005, Horrors➜

。.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

As the day has welcomed the less vibrant town, that seemed ghostly, there was a fully transformed Werewolf running through the woods, when it suddenly stopped in it tracks, ears perking up, eyes, a lavender color, glowing, darting through the woods.

The Werewolf was then seen switching directions, everyone seeming to go into slow motion as the Wolf ran passed the trees.

The Wolf was then seen jumping on someone, knocking them off their feet, lowly growling at the person, until they saw who it was, the Werewolf quickly transforming back into human.

Liam sat up from the ground where he was, him awkwardly staring at the naked Chimera.

"...you're naked." Liam awkwardly says.

Tanya was then seen running behind a tree and within seconds clothed herself up.

"Why were you following me? Are you trying to make me kill you? You know when i'm in my Wolf form what happens, one time i almost killed Evie and Josh." Tanya glares at Liam.

Liam nervously laughs. "I was just---just wanted to ask you something."

Tanya frowns at Liam. "What is it? Is it important?"

"It's not for me, but for Evie, but---she kinda doesn't know." Liam then says.

"What?" Tanya confusingly shook her head.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the train station, where Stiles had met up with Peter, which he was surprised about.

"What? What is it with you teenagers thinking that you're so special? You think the rules don't apply to you? Do you get it? We are dead and buried." Peter seemed annoyed.

Peter then took Stiles' wallet. "Money? It's worthless."

"Driver's license, credit cards?"

Stiles frustratedly stares at Peter. "Give me my damn wallet back!"

"It's all meaningless." Peter blankly stares at him.

"Keys?" Peter held up the keys.

Stiles irritably glares at him. "Give me my keys."

"What, did you think that you're gonna drive us out of here? Is that what you thought?" Peter mocks.

"Don't you get it? We don't exist! We're clearly forgotten!"

Stiles denied. "No, anyone could forget me, but not Evie, she said she'd never forget me."

Peter scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Really? You're going to pour out all your hope on one narcissistic, obstinate teenager girl? Please, as if that'll work."

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the high school, Evie Reyes was seen walking by the lacrosse field, her nearing towards the bleachers, where she saw someone that seemed oddly familiar.

Evie confusingly frowns, seeing him in lacrosse gear. "He plays lacrosse?"

Evie then walked towards him, standing near him.

He was seen sitting on the edge of the bench, when he saw a shadow next to him, him then turning around to look at her, almost falling over in a stuttering mess.

"You okay?" Evie nicely asks.

Nolan awkwardly stammers at her. "Yeah, uh, i'm okay..."

"I'm Evie."