➜006, Sweet Moment➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Hellhound Parrish burned through the doors to the closed unit with his super powers, the flames covering his body soon faded away, leaving only the veins throughout his chest and back that glow, fangs and claws fully exposed as he walked down the halls, menacingly growling at the Chimera pack, who gaped at him in shock of his Hellhound form.

Josh released his fangs and claws, standing in front of Evie, blocking her sight of the Hellhound, even knowing she's unhappy with him, him ignoring how his Alpha has ruined his chances, decided to protect her.

Theo, quickly rushing towards Lydia, noticing Parrish glaring at him, Theo then held onto her into a choke hold, to try and use her as leverage, knowing how much she means to the Hellhound.

"Back off." Theo warns, digging his claws into Lydia's skin, her eyes widening in fear, feeling herself bleeding.

Parrish ignores Theo's words and continued walking towards them, Theo becoming fearful of the Hellhound.

"I said, back off." Theo growls.

Theo then noticed Parrish not listening to him, making him more afraid, him then gesturing to his pack.

Theo looked for his sister, but noticed she wasn't around, making him frustrated.

"Evie, help me, please." Lydia whispered weakly, tiredly looking up at the blonde.

Evie just blankly stares at Lydia, lack of emotions in the girl's eyes.

Lydia gasping weakly at her at her cold behavior.

"What happened to you?"

"Take him." Theo instructs his pack.

Corey and Josh stares at Theo as if he has lost his mind, whilst Tracy had no problem.

"The guy's on fire!" Corey shouts in shock.

Theo groans in annoyance. "You'll heal, do it!"

Tracy goes after Parrish, her digging her claws into his chest to try and paralyze him, but he seems to be immune to the paralysis venom, him looking at her with an unimpressed look, then elbowing her on her forehead, and with the amount of strength it caused Tracy to fly back onto one of the doors, her briefly becoming unconscious.

Josh then quickly uses his super strength to break one of the metal tubes that protect the wires running through the building, so he siphoned the energy,  Josh tries to shock Parrish, but it doesn't work.

"Theo, this isn't working!"

Theo looks as panicked as Josh does, him being so distracted that he didn't notice Valack sneaking up behind him, neither did Evie, since she was preoccupied by Lydia.

"It's going to be okay." Evie then smiles, slightly touching her forehead.

Lydia's green eyes stares at the girl desperately, her brows frowning in confusion.

Valack then dug the drill onto the back of Theo's leg, making him roar out in pain.

Valack then took it out, the sound of drilling being heard from behind Evie.

Lydia's eyes widening in shock and fear as she saw the drill nearing the young blonde.

"Ms. Reyes? Lydia can't go anywhere, since i'm not done with her." Valack says.

"Not going to leave?" Valack sighs out at the blonde.

The drill was seen coming close to her ear, and before Valack could make a move, Evie swiftly spun around on her knees, a dagger being in between her fingers, her stabbing Valack onto his neck.