➜008, Surprise Alliance➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the high school, the next morning, there seemed to be a teenager being tossed across the entrance halls, sliding down the floors, revealing Scott McCall.

Scott, groaning in pain, him quickly shakes it off, quickly getting up, Scott crouches down, his eyes glowing a bright red color, his fangs out in display, roaring aggressively at the Beast, the Beast roars back just as aggressive, him running up the staircase, Scott quickly going following after the Beast.

A little while later, Scott was seen rushing inside an empty classroom, knowing the Beast was looking for him, him locked the door, his back pressed against the door, heavily breathing out, him seeing a girl inside, who stared in fear as she heard loud pounding coming from outside.

"Go, out the window!" Scott orders.

The girl wasted no time in following his orders, and as she was climbing out, she saw a monstrous fist punching the glass from the outside, making shattered glass fall onto the McCall.

The girl felt guilty of leaving Scott behind.

"Go, go now!" Scott shouts.

The girl quickly got out of there, listening to him.

The Beast then punched a hole into the door, grabbing Scott by his throat, throwing him hard onto the ground.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Scott had found his self in the library, he pants, trying to catch his breath, Scott looks around the huge area, his attire all stained with blood, him noticing students hiding behind the isle in fear and terror.

"Go upstairs!" Scott orders.

The students instantly follows his orders, them going upstairs, hiding behind a higher part of the isle, they made sure they were out of the Beast's sight, but made sure they could clearly see what was going on.

They group of scared teenagers had seen the Beast made its presence, the teens eyes widening in fear as they saw Scott's eyes glowing a bright red color, fangs out in display, which also made them confused.

Scott was seen fighting with the Beast, which didn't go his way at all, Scott was seen being thrown against the room, where he's slammed against the bookshelf, groaning in pain as he makes contact with the linoleum.

Most of the students turn away, not being able to withstand the violence.

As Scott laid weakly on the floors, he could clearly hear the Beast approaching him, him weakly turning his head, but frowns when he saw a shadow behind the Beast.

Scott squints his eyes, the figure become clear, him seeing it was Liam.

Liam leaps in the air behind him, causing Scott to scramble away as Liam made its way to the Beast's head, him using both of his fists to punch the Beast in his jaw, Liam landing on the staircase next to him.

The Beast quickly getting over to what the Beta had done to him, him knocking him down, grabbing him by his legs, throwing his against the wall, The Beta groaning in agony.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Malia Hale was seen quickly running down the halls, her seeing Evie and Josh by the steps, her quickly going towards them.

"You need to help me, please, it's our friends, the Beast, it's here and Liam and Scott are hurt." Malia pleads with the blonde.

Malia then noticed the confused look she got when she said 'our friends', her quickly rephrasing her request.