➜005, Trouble In Paradise➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the high school, Scott, Stiles, Malia, Kira and Liam was sitting around a table in the library, talking about the plan to get Lydia out.

Stiles has a MacBook on the table, along with blueprints of the building as well, as a map of the electrical system.

"There's four steps, we get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, we get Lydia, we get out." Stiles explains.

"And we have to do all this while getting past orderlies, guards, electrical door locks, and a mountain ash barrier." Scott then states.

Malia, Kira and Liam all looked at Scott and Stiles as if they are insane.

"You have a plan for all that?" Malia questions.

Stiles then reaches into his pocket, pulling out an RFID key card, showing it to her.

"I stole this last night off of the orderly, but it's useless, 'cause they reset the codes each night." Stiles then states.

Kira had a look of confusion on her face. "Then, why'd you take it?"

"I'm getting to that." Stiles then says.

"The only way to get Lydia out is to make the card work again." Scott states.

Liam squints his eyes in confusion. "How do you plan on doing that?"

A piece of straightened light blonde hair was seen poking out from behind one of the shelves, signalling someone was listening into their conversation.

Liam's dark blue eyes caught a familiar scent, his eyes filling with hope, the Dunbar was seen following scent, the rest of the pack confused by the younger teen's behavior.

"Liam, where are you-?" Scott was asking, but the Beta ignored him.

Liam walked around the shelf, him not seeing anyone, put a damper on his mood.

The pack then saw Liam coming back.

"Sorry, i, uh, i thought i saw–––Evie." Liam frowns his brows.

"Well, it'll be lucky for us if she wasn't here, because if she was and heard about the plan, then Theo would know." Scott then says in worry.

Evie was seen walking through the halls, her hands clasped in front of her, a smirk on her face, a gleam in her eyes.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Outside, the high school, Tanya Raeken, who had come back to school after a couple of weeks, was seen sitting on a bench, her then seeing her brother walking up the stairs with a smug smirk on his face, her with an upsetting and disapprovingly expression on her face.

She wondered how he could be so calm after messing up Evie's life, she doesn't know what he did to the blonde, but–––she's gonna find out.

Theo felt something strong grabbing onto him, shoving him against the wall, his green eyes then noticed it was his younger sister, he was extremely surprised by her strength.

"I'm impressed, little sister." Theo then smirks.

A serious and stony expression was then placed onto Theo's face, shoving her away.

"Not enough, though." Theo then glares at her.

Theo then walked away, but then felt a hand on his hand, forcing him to turn around, him sighing out.

"What did you do to Evie? Why is she so different?" Tanya suspiciously asks.

"I fixed her." Theo simply says.