➜003, Tracy Stewart➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder, it was night terrors."

Lydia looks at the pack, as they stood behind a couple of the school buses, the next morning.

"Well, now she's the night terror, especially since no one can find her." Stiles bitterly says.

Scott then looked at his pack and saw the tiring looks on their faces, him sighing out.

"Okay! I know we all are tired and miserable..." Scott trails.

Scott's eyes then went to Mason. "Except for you."

Mason had a bright smile on his face as he stared at him.

"Oh! I'm sorry...this is all just mind-blowing! I mean, it's not every night you see one of your friends, who is not a psycho, shoot millions of arrows at a huge wolf!" Mason's eyes lit up.

Evie sheepishly smiles at everyone.

"And you, a Kitsune, i still don't know how that works."

Kira awkwardly replies. "I'm still learning.

"Liam, Evie? We said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles scolds.

"Why not?" Evie pouts.

"Because..." Stiles exhales sharply.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason's eyes lit up.

"No!" Liam and Stiles snaps.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy, she's just one lone wolf, we can catch her." Scott says.

"One lone serial killing wolf." Malia mumbles.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know? The other two were mauled." Stiles reminds.

"What do we do when we catch her?" Kira asks.

Malia then grins, putting up a hand. "I say, we put her down."

Mason then nods. "Intense."

Theo Raeken and Tanya Raeken, whom was passing by, noticing the pack discussing about Tracy Stewart.

Theo's blue eyes then connected with Evie, who was looking around, him instantly charmingly smiling at her, Evie just stared at him, her turning back to the group.

"She has a boyfriend." Tanya whispers.

Liam growls ferociously at Theo, knowing he was trying to pull something.

Theo then smirks. "Who cares?"

Theo then walked inside the building.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Inside History class, Evie Reyes was sitting in a seat, her rocking her legs back and forth, listening to Mr. Yukimura, when she glanced at her side.

Evie's brows frowned at the eighteen year old girl.

Her hair all dirty and messy, her clothes wrinkled, her barefoot, her hands shaking.

Evie then looked at Liam, violently gesturing to Tracy, who was sitting next to her.

"I'll go get Scott." Evie then says.

"I'll pull the fire alarm." Liam then said.

Both teens then hurriedly ran out of the room.

Hayden weirdly stares at the couple, shaking her head.

She then saw Tracy and stares at her in shock.