➜009, Relationship➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the Dunbar's house, inside Liam's room at night, he was seen lying asleep on his bed, when he was suddenly awaken by the loud whirring of his printer.

Liam then jolt forward, quickly getting up from the bed, going towards his printer.

Liam tried to shut it off, but it seemed uncontrollable, the Beta tried to press the 'shut down' button repeatedly but nothing worked.

Papers just started to fly out of the printer, flying all around the room, the Beta trying his best to stop the printer.

Then the printer had automatically stopped, the Beta sighing out.

Then Liam looked down at the papers on the ground, then picked up on, seeing the list of the deadpool updated.

His eyes flickering through the list, a gasp of terror escaping him.

LIAM DUNBAR 18

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

The next morning at the Beacon Hills High School, Scott was walking up the stairs of the school, when he saw Evie sitting by herself, him walking towards her.

Evie felt Scott sitting next to her, a worried look on his face he stared at her, a look she was oblivious to, her smiling at him.

"You wanna talk?" Scott asked in worry.

Evie frowns with a confused smile. "Why would i?"

"Well, i was thinking...that since what happened that day, you'd be...you know...not okay... mentally." Scott states.

Evie gasped at him offended. "Are you saying i'm crazy?"

"No, no, it's just...Evie?" Scott then sighs.

Evie then smiles, replying in the same manner. "Scott."

"You're fifteen, just fifteen, you're still a baby and you- you killed some man, i mean, obviously that must've made you feel different, i mean, it's not like that's an everyday thing, it must've affected you, in a not so good way, so, are you okay?" Scott softly asked.

"I'm fine, Scott." Evie lightly smiles.

"You killed a guy, Evie." Scott reminds.

"I don't see it as murder." Evie shrugs.

"Then what do you see it as?" Scott wondered.

"I see it as keeping someone i care about alive." Evie states.

Evie then looked away from Scott, looking at the students that were passing by, Scott sighing out at the young blonde.

"How are you even okay after what happened?" Scott then asks.

"Emotionally..."

Allison's voice replayed in Evie's head.

"Emotionally, act like it doesn't bother you, like a true Huntress, always be the one they fear, you be the hunter, never the prey." Allison's hand rubbed onto Evie's left shoulder as they sat on her bed.

"Chaos and mischief dance in your eyes, never let anyone change you."

"Allison told you that?" Scott frowns confused.

"Yeah, who else?" Evie scoffs.

"She gave you that advice?" Scott asks.

Evie hummed with a small smile, looking away from him, Scott looking at slight confusion.