➜002, Stalker➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

The next day, at the Dunbar's residence, Liam Dunbar was seen asleep, Evie Reyes, smiling whilst biting her lips, her blue eyes twinkling as she looked down at her boyfriend and his huge t-shirt covered her body.

Evie poked Liam's chest for him to wake up, but he just hummed.

Evie then crawled on top of him, playing with his top, his hands crawling up her sides, whilst still asleep.

"Are you awake?" Evie asks, looking at him.

"Nope." Liam mumbles, his eyes still closed.

Evie then leaned forward, her lips hovering over his.

"What about now?" Evie whispered flirtatiously.

"Not yet." Liam cracked a small smile.

Evie then hummed, her hands going underneath his shirt, her palms caressing underneath his shirt, whispering against his ears seductively.

Liam then quickly threw her on the mattress, him looking down at the teasing stare in her eyes.

"That wasn't very nice."

Evie grins. "Who said anything about nice?"

Liam then slowly captured her lips in a kiss, her teasing him, making him growl, which made her smile, her sweetly kissing him.
             。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the high school, Stiles and Malia was seen talking about Theo and his sister, whom Stiles was suspicious of.

The Raeken's car was seen pulling up in front of the school, both siblings stepping out, Malia and Stiles' eyes on them.

"So, you ran a background check on them, and all you got was a speeding ticket?" Malia raised a brow.

"Yeah, a speeding ticket that was signed by Theo and Tanya's dad eight years ago." Stiles states.

"Evie was speeding down to get to Mexico, not having any driving skills and thanks to your dad being the Sheriff she is clean." Malia reminds.

"Y-yeah! But Evie's different!" Stiles defends.

"You know, Stiles? I get why you're worried, i mean, they're perfect, perfect hair, perfect body, you should definitely feel threatened." Malia smirks.

"Yeah, 'cause i feel threatened more than even." Stiles sarcastically says.

Malia then sighs, a smile appearing on her face.

"I could torture him, if you want?"

"No, no, i got a plan, okay? Stick to the plan." Stiles then quickly says.

Theo waves, smirking at someone.

Stiles frowns, but then saw who it was and grew anger.

Evie just politely smiles at the Raeken then hurriedly walked inside.

"Oh, no, no, no, not my Evie." Stiles grumbled angrily.

Stiles' eyes showed anger as he glared at Theo, whose attention was on Evie.

             。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Walking through the halls was Liam, Evie and Mason, Mason reading something from a book to the couple as they destined their way to History class.

Mason showed the couple the book. "This is the one, i was telling you about, i got it from a rare book dealer in Germany, costs me two hundred bucks, but was totally worth it."