➜003, Jealousy, Jealousy➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the Raeken's house, at night, inside the room where Evie Reyes was staying in, Josh Diaz was seen lying on the ground, his back pressed against the wall, him in a paralysis state.

Josh then felt his arm being snapped in half, him yelling in pain, then felt his body healing tremendously fast, Evie then slightly moved away, looking at him as he quickly healed.

Josh's eyes then widened in surprise. "You broke my arm!"

"You healed, didn't you?" Evie questions, giving him a look.

"Was it necessary to do that?" Josh breathlessly asks.

"It triggers the healing process." Evie simply says.

"Yeah, well, thanks for breaking my arm." Josh sarcastically says.

Evie then smiles. "Welcome!"

             。.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the McCall's household, Scott was seen walking downstairs with a black duffle bag in his hands, where he had seen Liam sitting in the living room, waiting for him.

Scott was conflicted on whether to talk to his Beta, the memory of what Liam did to him that night, still fresh in his mind.

Liam pauses awkwardly as he saw Scott, getting up from the couch, hesitantly looking at Scott.

"They're alive." Liam blurts out.

Scott was confused by Liam's words.

"I mean, the Chimeras, some of them---not all of them, and i even saw Evie, she didn't have the scent like them, she still seems like herself." Liam nervously says.

"Theo didn't kill her, and i already know, since they paid me a visit, i-i don't know what Theo did to her but it's l-like she can't---can't remember me." Scott depressingly says.

"O-oh, okay." Liam awkwardly smiles.

Scott then sighs out. "Liam, look, i can't talk right now, okay?"

Scott then made a move to walk away, but Liam obviously feeling guilty for what he had done, tried to stopped him.

"I-it was Theo! He's the one that brought them back, and now they're with him, like some kind of pack." Liam then says.

"I know." Scott simply says.

Liam feeling pained of the awkwardness between them, tried again. "Hayden's one of them."

Scott looks at Liam, genuinely surprised by this, due to his instinct to ensure that everyone's safe made him forget about how uncomfortable he's around Liam.

"She's okay?" Scott then asks.

"She's alive, but, i'm not sure she's okay." Liam then answers.

Liam then noticed the duffle bag in Scott's hands, became curious. "Where are you guys going?"

"To get Kira." Scott answers.

"O-okay, um, uh, do you want me to do anything? Anything i can do to help?" Liam nervously rambles, a desperate look in his eyes.

"No, don't do anything, and, i want you to not say anything to Evie, leave her alone, okay?" Scott demands.

Scott then walked out of the house, Liam sighing out desperately.

             。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the high school, Mason Hewitt and Liam Dunbar was seen walking through the halls, talking about the Chimeras and Evie's new found attitude towards the Dunbar.